Check your account email address ×

How team obama tried to hack the election

• Platinum Contributing Member

Do you realize how stupid you fuckers look by trying to post some bullshit far out crap in an effort to change the narrative and deflect from the reality of the Dump Shit Show?  :snack:

:lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Do you realize how stupid you fuckers look by trying to post some bullshit far out crap in an effort to change the narrative and deflect from the reality of the Dump Shit Show?  :snack:

:lol: 

Ironic post of the century.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Ironic post of the century.

:bla: You're trolling bro or live in a world of Alt facts :news:

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:bla: You're trolling bro or live in a world of Alt facts :news:

Yesterday he was asking me to prove something that isn't true, so anything is possible with this imbecile.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Yesterday he was asking me to prove something that isn't true, so anything is possible with this imbecile.

Dave tries hard to troll - easy to ignore most of the time as he doesn't add any substance to the forum. :bc: 

24 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The internet is full of Trudeau's quotes in your shallow mind thinks he didnt say...it takes an imbecile not to realize he is one as well. :bc:

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Like there isn't a shortage of stupid shit Trudeau says.

No he didn't say that or at least not in those exact words, but come on he has said plenty.

30 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

The internet is full of Trudeau's quotes in your shallow mind thinks he didnt say...it takes an imbecile not to realize he is one as well. :bc:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No he didn't say that or at least not in those exact words, but come on he has said plenty.

Ice - they are :backpeddle: 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He will debate that as well.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And the stupid stuff he's said is easily verifiable.  

Just because Trump is a fucking idiot, it does not mean that the dems are on the up and up. Hell they got caught red handed rigging their primary and then Hillary took the questions to the debate up front. there is no debating those facts, they are not so called alt facts, yet the libs seem to think that is ok, and just point at Trump. the real losers are the average Americans, they are getting fucked from all sides and yet are so pre occupied by talking points about how bad " the other side" is, they fail to hold those they support to account.  Wake the fuck up, anyone that supports a republican or a democrat is a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Boered said:

Just because Trump is a fucking idiot, it does not mean that the dems are on the up and up. Hell they got caught red handed rigging their primary and then Hillary took the questions to the debate up front. there is no debating those facts, they are not so called alt facts, yet the libs seem to think that is ok, and just point at Trump. the real losers are the average Americans, they are getting fucked from all sides and yet are so pre occupied by talking points about how bad " the other side" is, they fail to hold those they support to account.  Wake the fuck up, anyone that supports a republican or a democrat is a fucking idiot.

No offense - but nobody is fucking the average American more than the Dump and the R agenda. I'm a major proponent of it passing unchanged as it's th best way for people who vote against their own interest to experience and maybe finally understand the rhetoric they support. 

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No offense - but nobody is fucking the average American more than the Dump and the R agenda. I'm a major proponent of it passing unchanged as it's th best way for people who vote against their own interest to experience and maybe finally understand the rhetoric they support. 

...and there it is, far too concerned about trump to see what all of them on both sides in the past have done to get you in the mess you are in. Perpetual war, debt that cannot be paid, massive disparity in wages, jobs leaving and those that remain have stagnant wages.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dave tries hard to troll - easy to ignore most of the time as he doesn't add any substance to the forum. :bc: 

Ironic post of the century 

13 hours ago, Dave said:

Dunning Kruger :flush: 

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No offense, but your side lost, and you cry babies really need to stfu about it, cuz no ones buying what you're selling.

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can't believe I agree with zoso, but he is right. Trump is a complete moron, but it is not like the Dems have led the rightgeous path of moral fortitude by any means. 

Its a false equivalence imo, and until he does something that i consider is screwing the middle class, I'm not jumping on the "They're all the same" bandwagon.  He gave 2 historic speeches just this week, and the media barely covered them, that proves he's anything other than a "normal Republican".  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No offense, but your side lost, and you cry babies really need to stfu about it, cuz no ones buying what you're selling.

Its a false equivalence imo, and until he does something that i consider is screwing the middle class, I'm not jumping on the "They're all the same" bandwagon.  He gave 2 historic speeches just this week, and the media barely covered them, that proves he's anything other than a "normal Republican".  

:lol:  Whar did you do for 8 years?  Don't worry - Dump might not make it to 2018 :lmao: What a clusterfuck Woolie :snack: