Check your account email address ×

How team obama tried to hack the election

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

:lol:8 years of Trump, the best part is Hillary will be too old to run again :lol:

And dupes will be banned :snack:

"historic speeches" :lol: just how fucking disconnected does one have to be... to consider anything the orange moron has blabbered incoherently out his suck pump to be "Historic"

Dear God what an idiot 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"historic speeches" :lol: just how fucking disconnected does one have to be... to consider anything the orange moron has blabbered incoherently out his suck pump to be "Historic"

Dear God what an idiot 

Ben, adults are talking, shut the fuck up.  You point out to me the last time an American president got up in front of the leaders of the Muslim nations or NATO and said the things he said, which needed to be said btw.   Try to wipe the foam off your lips and stop being a loudmouthed moron for a change.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben, adults are talking, shut the fuck up.  You point out to me the last time an American president got up in front of the leaders of the Muslim nations or NATO and said the things he said, which needed to be said btw.   Try to wipe the foam off your lips and stop being a loudmouthed moron for a change.

OOOOHHHH ......WORDS!!!!!!!!! FUCKING HISTORIC!!!!!

Let me know when the fucking moron actually acts on what needs to be done ..cause all I see is another neocon puppet who needs a bullet

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Let me know when the fucking moron actually acts on what needs to be done ..cause all I see is another neocon puppet who needs a bullet

Trump knows words, he has the best words

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump knows words, he has the best words

tremendous words ....he has been treated the worst of any godchild in the history of the universe even despite his amazing words ....

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why don't you come to my house and attempt to give me one?  Jesus if theres anything I have a low tolerance for are uneducated loud mouthed hicks, who can't even form a correct sentence.  Hopefully, your well documented history of lacking motor skills and hand/eye coordination will remove you from the gene pool soon in a natural way.  

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why don't you come to my house and attempt to give me one?  Jesus if theres anything I have a low tolerance for are uneducated loud mouthed hicks, who can't even form a correct sentence.  Hopefully, your well documented history of lacking motor skills and hand/eye coordination will remove you from the gene pool soon in a natural way.  

I was feferring to trump you moron....not you. For someone so educated you surely lack some basic comprehension

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fucking moron accuses me of being an uneducated hick with poor sentence structure ?????? You cant make this shit up :lol: momo level dumb

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was feferring to trump you moron....not you. For someone so educated you surely lack some basic comprehension

In his defense, I think everyone here feels you'd like to put a slug in them.

:lol:

And I'm not sure they're wrong!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In his defense, I think everyone here feels you'd like to put a slug in them.

:lol:

And I'm not sure they're wrong!

If I was gonna start firing shots it certainly wouldnt be at any of my special internet friends !!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Jesus if theres anything I have a low tolerance for are uneducated loud mouthed hicks, who can't even form a correct sentence.

The answer would be you shortsale, it is you, whom cannot form a correct sentence.

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

Jesus if theres anything I have a low tolerance for are uneducated loud mouthed hicks, who can't even form a correct sentence.

The answer would be you shortsale, it is you, whom cannot form a correct sentence.

should have been a comma after Jesus and...... IT'S instead of ARE :lol: you can tell he tried as there was a comma :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

28 May: FSCE Grammar Day.

:lmao:

dont you know ......if you dont post in FSCE with correct Grammar it makes you whatever derogatory terms are floating around in woolies empty skull !!!!!1

f7ben got owned

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

should have been a comma after Jesus and...... IT'S instead of ARE :lol: you can tell he tried as there was a comma :lol: 

Shortsale thinks he is bright, but in reality he is a simple minded dolt that is lucky he had daddy take car of him financially, otherwise he would be homeless.

29 minutes ago, Boered said:

Shortsale thinks he is bright, but in reality he is a simple minded dolt that is lucky he had daddy take car of him financially, otherwise he would be homeless.

Now both of the two biggest losers on the board are giving grammar lessons and life lessons.  You should worry more about making sure your next welfare check is coming and for god sakes, wash that disgusting hair and get a hair cut, you fucking greaseball loser.  Oh and dads been gone for 8 years now.  Loser.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Now both of the two biggest losers on the board are giving grammar lessons and life lessons.  You should worry more about making sure your next welfare check is coming and for god sakes, wash that disgusting hair and get a hair cut, you fucking greaseball loser.  Oh and dads been gone for 8 years now.  Loser.

You brought up grammar fuck head.....and then put your lack of ability to correctly use it on display.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Woolie writes and talks like Dump - not worth a fuck :lol: 

Yo Woolie - I hope Dump makes it 8 years so you'll understand how fucking great Obama was :bc: Dude - Obama is so fucking good you made a living selling donuts and renting shitters which was good enough to get you into the investment business - think about that for a minute :news:

You should wake up everyday and kiss Obama's ass :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Welfare, ok, you go with that, maybe call in some back up from MoeMoe so you can feel more secure. Then again, I bet you are hiding under your bed right now, just in case. the bank owns your entire life shortsale, 60 years old and you do not have a pot to piss in, sad really.

13 minutes ago, Boered said:

Welfare, ok, you go with that, maybe call in some back up from MoeMoe so you can feel more secure. Then again, I bet you are hiding under your bed right now, just in case. the bank owns your entire life shortsale, 60 years old and you do not have a pot to piss in, sad really.

You're free to think what ever you want.  All I see is a pathetic low life greaseball who has obvious daddy issues.

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Woolie writes and talks like Dump - not worth a fuck :lol: 

Yo Woolie - I hope Dump makes it 8 years so you'll understand how fucking great Obama was :bc: Dude - Obama is so fucking good you made a living selling donuts and renting shitters which was good enough to get you into the investment business - think about that for a minute :news:

You should wake up everyday and kiss Obama's ass :lol: 

A normal person would observe that huh, this guy is an entrepreneur who put his money where his mouth was, win or lose.   You obviously don't know what tahts like because you never put your balls on the line to make it on your own.  I have, and sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.....just like Trump did.  All I see with you is a group think moron who wouldn't have an original thought if it was tattooed on his forehead.  My take on Obama is simple.  Didn't vote for him first time, but hell, maybe he'll do good things.  2 years in I realized the guy was nothing but a leftist Alinsky student.  After 8 years, I was damn glad he was gone.  After 6 months of Trump, I realize just what a cancer that your party is on our country.