Check your account email address ×

Bidens mental state and bringing charges against him.

The White House Chief Physician doesn't think its necessary for Biden to undergo a neurological exam or cognitive test.

He's all clear.

Sheep still can't see it.:lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He was right though, the election was stolen.

Why is he so dumb and incapable that he can't get it reversed?  Tons of people would pay for that legal expense and if he was truly cheated he would make sure to ask for that money.  If you draw the conclusion that it was stolen, but he is too much of an idiot to turn that loss into a win just shows how incapable he is.  Or it wasn't stolen and he is just incapable of winning.  

7 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Groundhog day again in here I see.

Every thread AC posts in turns into that.  Stuck record is an understatement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why is he so dumb and incapable that he can't get it reversed?  Tons of people would pay for that legal expense and if he was truly cheated he would make sure to ask for that money.  If you draw the conclusion that it was stolen, but he is too much of an idiot to turn that loss into a win just shows how incapable he is.  Or it wasn't stolen and he is just incapable of winning.  

Every thread AC posts in turns into that.  Stuck record is an understatement.

He would not be destroying Biden in the polls if that were true, you idiot.  Over half your country believes the election was stolen and its growing.

Nobody believes that demented fool got 81 million votes, well except you.:lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why was he too dumb to get it overturned?  You want to push someone that idiotic back into office?

The entire far left agenda is being exposed and destroyed by the masses.

That wouldn't have happened if Trump won again.  At least not this evident.

So you are saying Trump wouldn't have had to overturn the election had he won.  Derp.

The left agenda was out in the open before.  You were just too dumb to see it.  Stop relying on your church for news and perhaps you'd actually know something.

Back to the question that you keep running from.  If it was stolen was Trump to dumb to get it overturned?  Not much of a fighter if there is any merit in it being stolen.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you are saying Trump wouldn't have had to overturn the election had he won.  Derp.

The left agenda was out in the open before.  You were just too dumb to see it.  Stop relying on your church for news and perhaps you'd actually know something.

Back to the question that you keep running from.  If it was stolen was Trump to dumb to get it overturned?  Not much of a fighter if there is any merit in it being stolen.

Even the blacks and Latinos are backing Trump.  Sometimes you need to see the failure for yourself.

You still don't get it.:lol:

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The guy too dumb to reverse the decision that was obviously stolen?  Even with a nearly unlimited legal budget?

Speaking of not getting it...

Seems like he's completely destroying the far lefts agenda.

5 D Chess.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems like he's completely destroying the far lefts agenda.

5 D Chess.:lol:

His handlers are standing by the stage ready to "swarm" if he starts talking about the time he made his son and niece give him a handy in the shower.  The old pathetic fart is gone...just toast.  And if it weren't for his entire existence in DC doing nothing but enriching himself and his family, I may feel bad for him.  But, I just want to see him die kicking on stage when those amazing drugs that keep him animated finally cause a deadly reaction.  

• Like 1

Wtf! :lol:

He couldn’t be more confused on wtf is going on if they sent Kamila there and she shrugged, slipped under the podium,  and un zipped him.  Like in police academy. 

42B3B786-8221-48A6-83D7-7E647E9316A6.jpeg

E2951269-1DCA-4AE8-B608-922B5735F606.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wtf! :lol:

He couldn’t be more confused on wtf is going on if they sent Kamila there and she shrugged, slipped under the podium,  and un zipped him.  Like in police academy. 

42B3B786-8221-48A6-83D7-7E647E9316A6.jpeg

E2951269-1DCA-4AE8-B608-922B5735F606.jpeg

" well Im a democrat and he is a democrat" ,  ok , I can understand that.

" well he is the democrat party candidate, I only vote for dems " , ok I can understand that

" I think he is great president and want him to be my president for the next 4 yrs"   Are you fucked?

• Thanks 1