Check your account email address ×

This site proves it.........

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again all of these cases would never be taken up if the defendant was not named Trump. 

He who runs his mouth the most / loudest has the biggest target painted upon themselves.  As I've said many times, Trump doesn't know when to shut his trap. Most politicians learned that early in the game.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

He who runs his mouth the most / loudest has the biggest target painted upon themselves.  As I've said many times, Trump doesn't know when to shut his trap. Most politicians learned that early in the game.

The fact that it took Trump a year and a half to give the documents back doesn't help his case either.

3 hours ago, old indy said:

what did Trump do?               He gave a speech, said let your voices be heard,  peacefully.  he said RESPECT our capitol police, they are on our side.  Did he tell anyone to break into the capitol?  it wasnt trump who fired on peaceful protesters.

He asked Pence to not certify the electoral votes on J6, thereby delaying the peaceful transfer or power or outright trying to overturn it as laid over by his lawyer who was advising him. 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They got nothin and they know it..... They manufactured a false narrative and got caught.

1704154269222.jpg

No evidence was deleted. You should really check on these things before blindly posting. 

No evidence was deleted. You should really check on these things before blindly posting. 

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

The fact that it took Trump a year and a half to give the documents back doesn't help his case either.

No doubt. Had he handed everything over when asked we likely wouldn't be discussing this right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

No doubt. Had he handed everything over when asked we likely wouldn't be discussing this right now.

Sure….😂😂

Love how the trumpers then bring up Biden and his documents.  Both are wrong and should be dealt with.  It is not acceptable at all to behave that way with classified anything.  Anyone whose been through any sort of clearance training and background check knows way better.  Hang them both.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Love how the trumpers then bring up Biden and his documents.  Both are wrong and should be dealt with.  It is not acceptable at all to behave that way with classified anything.  Anyone whose been through any sort of clearance training and background check knows way better.  Hang them both.

No argument here. They can hang Hillary while they are at it, too :thumbsup:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I am not trying to exonerate Trump of his bad behavior and as I have said before on here many times he was not my first choice in 2016.  The problem is the Dem snowflakes have turned their dislike of Trump to criminal charges.  As I have said before if the media and the Dems had played Trump straight like any other politician I don't think he would have won or even been the Nominee but they didn't. They had the strategy that if they made a circus out his run that they would win and that was a tactical mistake that the Dems have never recovered from.  Trump will go away when both parties start to play straight again but until then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Bidum being a senator then VP DID NOT have the authority to posses some of the documents acquired during this time in his possession, and the fact they were not in a secure location but that is conveniently overlooked by the left in their quest to bring Trump down

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I agree with this but of course that is not the way it is playing out is it.  If Trump is going on trial for Mari Lago than at the same time so should Biden. and again Trump has the better case of the two.

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

Bidum being a senator then VP DID NOT have the authority to posses some of the documents acquired during this time in his possession, and the fact they were not in a secure location but that is conveniently overlooked by the left in their quest to bring Trump down

No matter how many times you point this out the left leaning TDS infected ignore these facts. Hard to have a serious discussion when one side does not listen or reason.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Not an option for Trump to be quiet obviously but that does not excuse the Dems weaponization of the justice system.   

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Not an option for Trump to be quiet obviously but that does not excuse the Dems weaponization of the justice system.   

I'm not making excuses for the Dems, just pointing out that had he kept his trap shut that he wouldn't be dealing with half of the shit that he is going through. He is still lying to the American public about the election being stolen. He has a history of claiming that things are rigged when he loses. When he lost Iowa to Cruz back in 2016 he claimed that it was rigged.  When he lost to the Amazing Race he claimed that the television awards were rigged. His ego is what is getting him in trouble IMO.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Biden had his documents for decades.

He likely isn't the only one either. I'm sure that there are some guilty parties from both sides of the isle.

58 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not making excuses for the Dems, just pointing out that had he kept his trap shut that he wouldn't be dealing with half of the shit that he is going through. He is still lying to the American public about the election being stolen. He has a history of claiming that things are rigged when he loses. When he lost Iowa to Cruz back in 2016 he claimed that it was rigged.  When he lost to the Amazing Race he claimed that the television awards were rigged. His ego is what is getting him in trouble IMO.

If the laptop story was not surpressed I don't think Joe would be in the White House. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

If the laptop story was not surpressed I don't think Joe would be in the White House. 

That is an assumption, not fact. His claim is false.

Sad that the two apparent candidates for President are being measured by who is the least crook, liar.  Neither one is a good choice.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right but Trump is the only one on trial. See my point?

I don't think Trump would be in this position had he turned over the documents the first time that he was asked. For whatever reason he chose not to. That's what got him in trouble IMO. Do any of us know what specific documents that he had to begin with? Why did he choose to keep those specific documents?  I believe most of us have no clue as to what any of the evidence that they have. 

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Sad that the two apparent candidates for President are being measured by who is the least crook, liar.  Neither one is a good choice.

Chuck Norris Cordell Walker GIF by Sony Pictures Television

11 minutes ago, Doug said:

I could deal with a crooked and lying president as long as there was a hint of competence. After all, other than Jimmy Carter they've all been liars and thieves in my lifetime. 

• Like 1

Trump spent 50 million of granny donations to his campaign on legal services on himself in 2023 alone. Also a 5 million settlement for sexual assault that he was found guilty of unanimously by a 9 person jury. Then he couldn’t control his mouth and was sued again and another 9 member jury unanimously found him guilty again that time for 83 million dollars more. 
He was also found guilty of civil fraud in NY and that could cost him 370 million and his family business barred from NY.

The guy is a born LOOZER.

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump spent 50 million of granny donations to his campaign on legal services on himself in 2023 alone. Also a 5 million settlement for sexual assault that he was found guilty of unanimously by a 9 person jury. Then he couldn’t control his mouth and was sued again and another 9 member jury unanimously found him guilty again that time for 83 million dollars more. 
He was also found guilty of civil fraud in NY and that could cost him 370 million and his family business barred from NY.

The guy is a born LOOZER.

424849545_10234343080824860_1689798880313640518_n.jpg

• Haha 1