Check your account email address ×

Biden cognitively as strong as ever.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

This is where being in cahoots with George Soros pays off!!!!!

I gotta an idea......any local dog-walking parks nearby?  Chicks love guys like you who hang out at dog walking parks.  You don't even need to bring a dog.  Just walk in with bisquits or better yet, a $70 bag of grain-free dog food. 

Or a sack of kittens might be more your style....:news:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Boy aren't that the truth.  We had some great trails for almost a week and I'm surprised at what some guys have wrecked.

Well that applies to the guys that actual ride and own a sled on this site. Maybe 50%  

Mother nature is a tranny bitch......bastard......:whatever2:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:bc:

That comment was a little dig at someone else. They’ll come to that moment sooner or later. :bc:

It applied to me as well :lol:

:bc:

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I don't think that we have the " Mother Nature is a Whore" emoticon anymore. We need it back :lol:

Just now, hayward said:

I'll just leave as a bitch.  Guys are starting to sell their sleds so that should start driving the prices down.

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

I gotta an idea......any local dog-walking parks nearby?  Chicks love guys like you who hang out at dog walking parks.  You don't even need to bring a dog.  Just walk in with bisquits or better yet, a $70 bag of grain-free dog food. 

Or a sack of kittens might be more your style....:news:

Send me the $70 and I’ll let ya know how it turns out. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Send me the $70 and I’ll let ya know how it turns out. 

I'll send ya the food.  I get it at cost!

You gotta go into a situation like this with an open mind......

and an open wallet......

and an activated credit card......

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well trans women are women right.:lol:

Wonder if Joel is like you and only sleeps with vaxed women. :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Wonder if Joel is like you and only sleeps with vaxed women. :snack:

Well they don’t necessarily have to be vaxed but if they say that the vax causes AIDS then I know I can’t fuck their brains out because they don’t have any brains. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

You reference me being single and you don’t hear me crying about it do ya? Why would them referencing your divorces be out of bounds? Should you and them be given a vacation? :snack:

You dish out the shit but you can’t take it. Too fucking bad. 

I don't cross family lines, unless they're crossed with me first, period.  WTF would a self absorbed single millenial like you know about having a wife and whats out of bounds?  I give back what I get.  You don't like it? Too fucking bad.  

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have never once gone after you or called you names. Yet when I say something that you don't like you resort to calling me names. You have no trouble dishing it out, but can't take it when the tables are turned.

Because you defend the shit starting line crossing assholes every fucking time.  We see how it is.  Its obnoxious, and I have zero time for your bullshit double standards.  Your own friends rarely come on this site anymore for the same reason.  But I'm the common denominator.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because you defend the shit starting line crossing assholes every fucking time.  We see how it is.  Its obnoxious, and I have zero time for your bullshit double standards.  Your own friends rarely come on this site anymore for the same reason.  But I'm the common denominator.

Why do you come here if you don't like being here?  No one is forcing you to be here. Unlike you I am not here to impress anyone. If my friends don't want to come here so be it.  Maybe you should follow their lead instead of speaking for them....

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't cross family lines, unless they're crossed with me first, period.  WTF would a self absorbed single millenial like you know about having a wife and whats out of bounds?  I give back what I get.  You don't like it? Too fucking bad.  

Yeah just like you don’t bring up your marriages here? I think you have a fucking brain injury. 

57 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why do you come here if you don't like being here?  No one is forcing you to be here. Unlike you I am not here to impress anyone. If my friends don't want to come here so be it.  Maybe you should follow their lead instead of speaking for them....

But how will everyone know of his victimhood if he leaves? :lol:

• Haha 2

Great , the grooming fucking sicko is back. Did you spend a few weeks helping little boys with their pronouns and gender affirming care and using the little girls bathroom @SnowRider

• Haha 6