Check your account email address ×

Nikki Haley sweeps first New Hampshire primary votes in midnight tradition

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Rod said:

That rollin coal guy you made up in your head and maybe see 1 per year 

It not use to be that way but regs seem to have cleaned a lot of that up.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I get that.  Hopefully those independants also realize that Haley is just another swamp creature all in with the MIC.  That said, I'll be glad when the election is over, because from now until November, we can count on one breathless headline after another.

*I like that Catalina.  68?  :bc: 

Yup, a '68. Sold it around 2000. We bought it in 1992 with 30K miles on it. Daily driver from May to November for 10 years, lots of cruise nights and some shows along the way. Took second place in it's class at a Pontiac National show one year. Sold it with about 65K on the clock, time to change hobbies, bought a sled. 

Had some good times with it, was always reliable. 

Front_Yard.jpg

• Like 5

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Catalina said:

Yup, a '68. Sold it around 2000. We bought it in 1992 with 30K miles on it. Daily driver from May to November for 10 years, lots of cruise nights and some shows along the way. Took second place in it's class at a Pontiac National show one year. Sold it with about 65K on the clock, time to change hobbies, bought a sled. 

Front_Yard.jpg

Badass car. I love Pontiac's 

My grandmother had a '70 Lemans Convertible that she only drove during the summer. It was in great shape, but had the 6 cylinder instead of a V8, lol

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Catalina said:

Front_Yard.jpg

Had some great memories in the back seat of one of those. :lol:  another buddies mom had one with a big V8.  Just what a couple knuckleheads who just got their licenses need.  :bc: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Had some great memories in the back seat of one of those. :lol:  another buddies mom had one with a big V8.  Just what a couple knuckleheads who just got their licenses need.  :bc: 

My mom had a buick wildcat , 455 . I had my couger , but it was still fun to take that every now and then

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

so you and your buddies mom in the back seat :dunno:  

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My mom had a buick wildcat , 455 . I had my couger , but it was still fun to take that every now and then

The old man had a couple Pontiac Star Chiefs when I was little, then in 68 he went to Buick Electras, and bought 3 of those in a row.  He had a 71 when I got my license.  He'd let me take it, and as soon as I got down the street, I flipped the air cleaner upside down so that 455 could roar.  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so you and your buddies mom in the back seat :dunno:  

Naw she was definitely not MILF material.  This was another buddys' moms car though.  :lol: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

lol Trump beat his sister!

Hey your boy Biden won.  And some vacuum salesman no one has ever heard of, still got 21% against him  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

We will see where this ends up at but I admit I thought Trump would win this by a larger margin.... Not enough to make Haley drop out.   But really she has no path to victory she's just delaying the inevitable

• Like 1