Check your account email address ×

Nikki Haley sweeps first New Hampshire primary votes in midnight tradition

Just now, EvilBird said:

Hey moron , The democrats are still cheating , You got people voting for Nikki Haley that say they will vote for Joe Biden . 

I have to ask ...how is that cheating?

Just now, racer254 said:

It's disingenuous and while it may not be cheating, it shows the level of their character.

Biden wasn't on the ballot in NH :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hey moron , The democrats are still cheating , You got people voting for Nikki Haley that say they will vote for Joe Biden . 

Definatly do. NH is a semi open primary.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Independents can vote for either side.

I know, to me if you call yourself a Indy yet always 100% vote for Dem ......well then I call that a closet Democrat :dunno:

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I know, to me if you call yourself a Indy yet 100% for Dem ......well then I call you a closet Democrat :dunno:

Same can be said for independents that almost always vote for Republicans.  It goes both ways if you are going to use that argument :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Same can be said for independents that almost always vote for Republicans.  It goes both ways if you are going to use that argument :bc:

If you say you voted for Haley and then switched back to Dem, who exactly are you trying to fool?

That's most of Haley's votes.:lol:

• Like 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

If you say you voted for Haley and then switched back to Dem, who exactly are you trying to fool?

That's most of Haley's votes.:lol:

Do you really think that many Democrats switched parties back in October just to vote for someone other than Trump in the January primary? 

Just now, ckf said:

Do you really think that many Democrats switched parties back in October just to vote for someone other than Trump in the January primary? 

When independents cast a vote for Repubs does that not automatically register them.  Then they switch back the same day.

It's all BS.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah id agree. 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

There were plenty admitting they were doing this last night. On CNN even. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When independents cast a vote for Repubs does that not automatically register them.  Then they switch back the same day.

It's all BS.

That's the way it works in NH whether you approve or not.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

There were plenty admitting they were doing this last night. On CNN even

Then that was stupid on their part as I believe Bidens best chance at winning in November is against Trump.  Like it or not Trump has a lot of baggage and I don't see that changing between now and November. But with politics one can never be sure :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes.  That wasn't real support for Haley was my point.  She has none.

You can spin it that way and one could also spin it saying that Trump doesn't have the support of the independent voters. :bc:

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

You can spin it that way and one could also spin it saying that Trump doesn't have the support of the independent voters. :bc:

Wasn’t trump supposed to lose NH or something 

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

Some context for you.

15 minutes ago, Rod said:

Wasn’t trump supposed to lose NH or something 

Not that I know of. I thought that it would be closer than Iowa and it was. I said all along that NH would show us what the independent's were thinking. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some context for you.

The independent's are going to be the ones that decide the election.  Where their support falls in November is what's going to matter most.

I’m just glad they are all gone from NH. Fuckin robo calls, 8 mailers a day, phone surveys and if my phone lights up it’s from Trump again it’s getting tossed.

Good Fuckin Bye.

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not that I know of. I thought that it would be closer than Iowa and it was. I said all along that NH would show us what the independent's were thinking. 

So hard to put any stock into an open primary vote 

be interesting to see how many so called independents voted for trump in his 2016 primaries.  We know that the DNC hand picked him to try to beat in the GE 

• Like 2