Check your account email address ×

Biden admin villifying "MAGA."

12 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Oh are you or Carl a gleaming beam of respect for Biden supporters, no, no you are not.

:lol:  Yeah being popular is the measure of being credible…

Neal

I have said on here in the past I feel bad for Biden. He certainly is not in control of his facalties and is being handled 24/7. I think the woke progressive wing of the party is in his cabinet and are making policy. I have serious disagreement with that policy.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fence sitting cunt^^^^

Accuses me of projection, all while projecting his own views of how Trump supporters think.  SMH

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, SSFB said:

I rarely find anyone that's actually just a policy supporter (even if they pretend to be) and I would say they are sacrificing alot of other things for those policies. He's got millions of people believing elections are now illegitimate and if they don't think that has an immense impact that outweighs policy then they and I will never agree, full stop. 

Why are those people judging Biden on values and Trump on policies?

By values I meant political values.   I think most people who support Trump are against Biden on political values, stances or policies which would encompass selling out our country to China, Ukraine and whomever else his son has gotten money from then spread it out to the family.

"Don't worry unlike Dad I won't make you give him 50%."

"10% for the big guy."   

You claiming Trump is behind convincing everyone about the election is exactly what Dimon was saying dude.  There is plenty that went on that people could see that made them scratch there head without Trump saying anything.   From the data being so completely skewed from typical elections to the states changing the rules on the fly to the states stopping counting and HUGE swings in Biden's direction that go beyond even the most ridiculous vote totals in mail in ballots.    

Edited by Highmark

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Accuses me of projection, all while projecting his own views of how Trump supporters think.  SMH

You make it blatantly clear Trump supporters don't think!

:lol:

16 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Perhaps @Rod constantly using “neolib” doesn’t count?

Transgender and pronouns?  :dunno:

Fauci/COVID/vax?  :dunno:

Saying it’s one sided is just plain ignorant.

Neal

Neolib hurts your feelings?   I really think you are missing the point yet.  Neoliberalism is a commonly used description of political stances and has been for a long time.   Not as common as neocon but still there. 

One really needs to look no further than much of the left MSM and how they talk about Trump supporters or MAGA.   Honestly I don't see it backwards to nearly the extent on right talk radio or FoxNews, OAN or Newsmax.

So you are claiming Jamie Dimon is wrong?   

Edited by Highmark

14 hours ago, SSFB said:

See though, that’s a made up story as far as I can tell. I looked into it before and all I could find is ONE school had one for if there’s a school shooter. 

there has been zero proof it ever happened and has been a right wing twitter fodder for over a year now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Every claim I have heard of has been dismissed. One of the schools the hoax originated from near Bangor Maine was proven to be untrue. Now there are definitely a lot of furies that I have seen over the past year. Kids wearing a fucking cat costume.....

Meanwhile my son had to put a sweatshirt on over a Maine Moose hunting T-shirt....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there has been zero proof it ever happened and has been a right wing twitter fodder for over a year now

How much did George pay you to say that? :lol:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Nailed it, yet some still cling to it. 

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I like Trump for one reason nowadays . He makes Grown Men cry and whine daily like the spoiled suburban queefs they are. :news:

You like him because he’s a convicted rapist.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

By values I meant political values.   I think most people who support Trump are against Biden on political values, stances or policies which would encompass selling out our country to China, Ukraine and whomever else his son has gotten money from then spread it out to the family.

"Don't worry unlike Dad I won't make you give him 50%."

"10% for the big guy."   

You claiming Trump is behind convincing everyone about the election is exactly what Dimon was saying dude.  There is plenty that went on that people could see that made them scratch there head without Trump saying anything.   From the data being so completely skewed from typical elections to the states changing the rules on the fly to the states stopping counting and HUGE swings in Biden's direction that go beyond even the most ridiculous vote totals in mail in ballots.    

No, no, we must focus on the kids identifying as cats story.  :lol:  If we are going to play this game about corrupt media and stories, let’s stop worrying about kids identifying as cats and maybe focus on Russian collusion for example.  Which one matters and which one was just more static in a media landscape that is full of it?  The intellectual dishonesty and what aboutism is laughable.  

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, no, we must focus on the kids identifying as cats story.  :lol:  If we are going to play this game about corrupt media and stories, let’s stop worrying about kids identifying as cats and maybe focus on Russian collusion for example.  Which one matters and which one was just more static in a media landscape that is full of it?  The intellectual dishonesty and what aboutism is laughable.  

It was Carlos who brought up the kids identifying as cats and then you jumped in on it. Time to deflect though now that it’s not going your way. :snack:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

maybe focus on Russian collusion for example.

Has the USA ever interfered/colluded/assisted or influenced an election in any other country in the world in YOUR opinion?

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Has the USA ever interfered/colluded/assisted or influenced an election in any other country in the world in YOUR opinion?

Oh fuck yeah, that’s common knowledge.  Whether it was for good reasons is debatable. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck yeah, that’s common knowledge.  Whether it was for good reasons is debatable. 

Well what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Practice what you preach kinda thing. MYOB and maybe others will do the same. Keep thinking you run the show and expect to get the same treatment you give to others.

Yes I'm talking about the US , not you :bc:

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It was Carlos who brought up the kids identifying as cats and then you jumped in on it. Time to deflect though now that it’s not going your way. :snack:

It was a news story circulating among thousands of others.  Wgas either way?!.  This is what I love about guys like you.  You act like you’ve proven it never happened one, and two, use it as an excuse to negate Carls other whole points.  Russian collusion was a far more insidious fake story and we never heard you shouting from the rooftops about how fake it was, and the damage it caused.  You also ignore why millions have lost faith in our electoral process and think you can lay it all at Trumps feet.  Keep on with your demonization and ridicule of Trump supporters, solid strategy.  Trust me the feelings mutual.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You also ignore why millions have lost faith in our electoral process and think you can lay it all at Trumps feet.

Trump called the election rigged and pouted instead of using some class and allowing the peaceful transfer of power. He did more to destroy the electoral process than any other president and set the bar very low for the future. If this happens again it's Trump fault 100%. He has every one of his cult believing the system is rigged if they don't win, you're one of them. 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Trump called the election rigged and pouted instead of using some class and allowing the peaceful transfer of power. He did more to destroy the electoral process than any other president and set the bar very low for the future. If this happens again it's Trump fault 100%. He has every one of his cult believing the system is rigged if they don't win, you're one of them. 

the queen did the same thing in '16 and the dems have been wetting their pants since:pc:

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It was a news story circulating among thousands of others.  Wgas either way?!.  This is what I love about guys like you.  You act like you’ve proven it never happened one, and two, use it as an excuse to negate Carls other whole points.  Russian collusion was a far more insidious fake story and we never heard you shouting from the rooftops about how fake it was, and the damage it caused.  You also ignore why millions have lost faith in our electoral process and think you can lay it all at Trumps feet.  Keep on with your demonization and ridicule of Trump supporters, solid strategy.  Trust me the feelings mutual.

Sounds like you and Carlos gave a shit. I said as far as I could tell, it never happened and asked for sources that it did, quit lying. 

Two, he refused to back up the claim that he laid out and yet I'm supposed to go on and debate all the other points he brought up afterwards? I realize you think that's what solid debate looks like because you do the same thing, but it's not and some see that tactic for what it is.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

the queen did the same thing in '16 and the dems have been wetting their pants since:pc:

Hillary was NEVER the President in power relinquishing it to the winner. Yuge difference, sorry.

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

K