Check your account email address ×

Biden admin villifying "MAGA."

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is SSFB still doing the college campus job? Because if you want to talk about cults......

Not for nearly 6 years now. Had two private sector jobs since then. Private sector FTW! More money, more vacation. 

Besides, half of the guys in my office at the university were conservatives. :news:

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not for nearly 6 years now. Private sector FTW! More money, more vacation. :news:

Good for you young man. Not prying into your personal life I just remember you talking about it in the past. But my point is as foolish as you might find MAGA hat crowd others find the silly things sold as high education. I just always go back to Socrates and his approach to political debate and study you always need to include all walks in your discussion or you don't have a democracy. The Dems have been closed to debate and dismissive since Hillary called everyone that questioned her deplorable and it has just gotten worse since. 

Edited by Carlos Danger

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Good for you young man. Not prying into your personal life I just remember you talking about it in the past. But my point is as foolish as you might find MAGA hat crowd others find the silly things sold as high education. I just always go back to Socrates and his approach to political debate and study you always need to include all walks in your discussion or you don't have a democracy. The Dems have been closed to debate and dismissive since Hillary called everyone that questioned her deplorable and it has just gotten worse since. 

No worries. :bc:

I’ve got plenty of bad things to say about higher education, as an employer and also as a place of learning. 

We definitely need all types, no doubt there. :bc:

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No worries. :bc:

I’ve got plenty of bad things to say about higher education, as an employer and also as a place of learning. 

We definitely need all types, no doubt there. :bc:

This includes the MAGA crowd something you and the left seem to want to make sport of.  If Dem supporters are pushing for their children who identify as cats to have litter boxes in school I think you can live with a few devout Christians wearing a red hat. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This includes the MAGA crowd something you and the left seem to want to make sport of.  If Dem supporters are pushing for their children who identify as cats to have litter boxes in school I think you can live with a few devout Christians wearing a red hat. 

See though, that’s a made up story as far as I can tell. I looked into it before and all I could find is ONE school had one for if there’s a school shooter. 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

See though, that’s a made up story as far as I can tell. I looked into it before and all I could find is ONE school had one for if there’s a school shooter. 

Far as you can tell from DU?  left wing corporate media?  Look if Trump's kids were doing drugs and having illegal firearms would it get a pass in the media?  Corruption is what will put Trump back in office.  I don't have to like Trump to understand that a two tier justice system is a recipe for Revolution.  I don't think young kids are in a position to make life altering physical changes to their bodies without their parents who are responsible for them until they are 18.  Not a religious thing for me just common sense. I have no problem if they want to cross dress or wear their hair in a bun but certain things are a bridge to far and the left as it sits now is incapable of seeing that line.  So no I will not be voting for the party of pro slavery and segregation.   

• Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Far as you can tell from DU?  left wing corporate media?  Look if Trump's kids were doing drugs and having illegal firearms would it get a pass in the media?  Corruption is what will put Trump back in office.  I don't have to like Trump to understand that a two tier justice system is a recipe for Revolution.  I don't think young kids are in a position to make life altering physical changes to their bodies without their parents who are responsible for them until they are 18.  Not a religious thing for me just common sense. I have no problem if they want to cross dress or wear their hair in a bun but certain things are a bridge to far and the left as it sits now is incapable of seeing that line.  So no I will not be voting for the party of pro slavery and segregation.   

I’ve never been on DU. I read about it from a bunch of different sources and couldn’t find anything that substantiated that claim. Can you post it?

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is your source OAN?

Neal

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’ve never been on DU. I read about it from a bunch of different sources and couldn’t find anything that substantiated that claim. Can you post it?

Can you post who here thinks trump is some saint like family man oops 

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is your source OAN?

Neal

I never turn on any of the cable news outlets ever. I may catch a few highlights on youtube but that is it.  I try and look for more credible sources which of course as you know ain't easy these days.  Like I was watching the Ukraine war like may of us but found it hard to get clear info.  A site called Ground is nice enough to post up multiple sources on a subject and list their bias compared to other sources.  Substack is good if you dig through and find more trusted reporters.  Again I am open to look at both sides just most times it just all seems slanted.  Edward R Morrow is dead and so are his ethics.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I never turn on any of the cable news outlets ever. I may catch a few highlights on youtube but that is it.  I try and look for more credible sources which of course as you know ain't easy these days.  Like I was watching the Ukraine war like may of us but found it hard to get clear info.  A site called Ground is nice enough to post up multiple sources on a subject and list their bias compared to other sources.  Substack is good if you dig through and find more trusted reporters.  Again I am open to look at both sides just most times it just all seems slanted.  Edward R Morrow is dead and so are his ethics.

Funny you people always say that, but never name them.

:lol:

Edited by Steve753

15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

***The kids who identify as cats story, absolutely happened in Maine.  Wouldn't surprise me if there were other states as well.

Bold is absolutely 100% spot on, and what is driving so much of Trumps support.  And why I have little interest in debating people who are worried about him grabbing pussies.  Its like they either don't grasp the corruption or are too stupid to care.

• Like 2

The litter box story is bringing up memories of how everyone knew someone who was in Iraq that knew the WMDs got moved to Syria. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

***The kids who identify as cats story, absolutely happened in Maine.  Wouldn't surprise me if there were other states as well.

Bold is absolutely 100% spot on, and what is driving so much of Trumps support.  And why I have little interest in debating people who are worried about him grabbing pussies.  Its like they either don't grasp the corruption or are too stupid to care.

50k for votes out of a possibble 700k is hardly support.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Funny how you never say anything of substance.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Interesting because I have never seen such a “credible source” consumer make such a fucking idiotic and poor accusation.  Just fucking off the wall…

Neal

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I named two sources that I have used.  Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend?  Not strong points for Blue voters but give it a try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I named two sources that I have used.  Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend?  Not strong points for Blue voters but give it a try.

You couldn't name the reporters.

Im not a blue voter. But because im not a braindead Trump supporter you call me blue. Typical.

Edited by Steve753

3 hours ago, Rod said:

Can you name one here that does that?

Never once have I heard any holy-roller, bible-thumping, do-Gooder, professional above-it-all Christian I know of, not once , brag about Trump’s abilities to attain their ways. 

I think every single one kept their mouth shut, held their nose, closed their eyes, and pulled the trigger for the guy.  

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Interesting because I have never seen such a “credible source” consumer make such a fucking idiotic lot poor accusation.  Just fucking off the wall…

Neal

How many off the wall stories about Trump has MC started in the last few years?  I mean you have to look at both sides and I don't trust any of them but you need to filter both sides.  I mean do you see MSNBC as a credible source at this point? again you are quick to throw out OAN which i have never watched as some sort of a slight but the left has 10 times the slanted news outlets and that seems to escape your gaze.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Funny how you never say anything of substance.

K

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Never once have I heard any holy-roller, bible-thumping, do-Gooder, professional above-it-all Christian I know of, not once , brag about Trump’s abilities to attain their ways. 

I think every single one kept their mouth shut, held their nose, closed their eyes, and pulled the trigger for the guy.  

Trump is strictly seen as a body guard not some pure as the driven snow Christian.