Check your account email address ×

Iowa results

2 hours ago, ckf said:

The independents will decided the election. That's why NH will be interesting.

I agree with that. If Trump gets any swing voters in NH and ends up with a win I think Biden will be in trouble.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Independents vote with their wallets. 

Bill O'Reilly noted something similar and pointed out things like wage growth, #jobs, inflation rate, investment returns, etc., were all better under Trump.  So I agree.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bill O'Reilly noted something similar and pointed out things like wage growth, #jobs, inflation rate, investment returns, etc., were all better under Trump.  So I agree.

Biggest jobloss of all-time was also under Trump. 

Libs are all riled up......lovin it:lmao:

May the wins continue unabated and Trump become the nominee:thumbsup:.... This is gonna be soo good:lol:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Don't be a clown, that was because of Covid. Things were far better for Americans financially under Trump than they are under the current disaster. Biden's dismal disapproval rating more than shows this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Don't be a clown, that was because of Covid. Things were far better for Americans financially under Trump than they are under the current disaster. Biden's dismal disapproval rating more than shows this.

Wait, Biden has dug us out of Trumps covid mess for the most part, yet Trumps free and clear of any blame for that mess.

What a strange world you live in.

Did you expect that mess to go away by itself if Trump was re-elected?

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So are magatards

I'm going to be rubbing your nose in this all the way up to victory in November:thumbsup:... Nobody deserves it more:lmao:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm going to be rubbing your nose in this all the way up to victory in November:thumbsup:... Nobody deserves it more:lmao:

That victory really means nothing. 4 years of wasted time.

Edited by Steve753

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Wait, Biden has dug us out of Trumps covid mess for the most part, yet Trumps free and clear of any blame for that mess.

What a strange world you live in.

Did you expect that mess to go away by itself if Trump was re-elected?

Trump's Covid mess? :lmao:

Bidenomics is so bad, you had to go to Mexico for dental care. :lmao:

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Get ready to eat shit.💩

Even your boy Burgum is endorsing Trump  ...   aren't you going to follow suit?..  :lmao:... It's been a bad week for you and only going to get worse if you don't get behind the GOAT 🐐...:lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Trump's Covid mess? :lmao:

Bidenomics is so bad, you had to go to Mexico for dental care. :lmao:

I didnt have to. My wife wanted to. Why spend more than you have to?

Let's put all our chips on New Hampshire..... It's your only hope... But still meaningless as he's going to blow Haley away in her home state South Carolina

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Let's put all our chips on New Hampshire..... It's your only hope... But still meaningless as he's going to blow Haley away in her home state South Carolina

NH isn't going to make a difference in the nomination as much as it will show which direction the independents are leaning. Trump can still win NH but do poorly among the large percentage of independents in NH.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

NH isn't going to make a difference in the nomination as much as it will show which direction the independents are leaning. Trump can still win NH but do poorly among the large percentage of independents in NH.

Fair enough... it will be interesting to see how it plays out.  Polls have this one being closer But Trump is also doing fairly well among independents.... Especially when paired up against Biden. Maybe not as much with Haley but we'll see

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I wish some conservatives would really just pull their head out of their ass and just get behind the nominee.  It really will be that simple.

If any undecideds out there can’t wrap their head around just how corrupt this administration is, the unprecedented abuses of federal power, from spying on his campaign, to the lawfare, to raiding his house, to all these ridiculous indictments that are all going to get tossed by the SC, then they really have no business voting.  If these abuses are allowed to go unchallenged, we are all fucked, because they’ll just do it to the next guy/gal.  And we haven’t even mentioned the globalists, and the dark money funding all this bullshit, like the scumbag Reid Hoffman.  Funded E. Carrolls lawsuit, not Nikki Haleys campaign, and is. D operative.  It is that simple.   And its obvious that we still have some serious simpletons in here.

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I wish some conservatives would really just pull their head out of their ass and just get behind the nominee.  It really will be that simple.

That will happen if it wasn't Trump. It really is that simple.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Nobody's putting that on Trump.  He was actually staying fairly true to form and listening to his advisors.  That, of course, ended up being a catastrophe, but the whole world was a catastrophe.  Except for Florida.  DeSantis has the strongest bona-fides when it comes to not fucking up during COVID, but it seems like the country has forgotten all about that shit already.  Crazy.

Just now, Matt said:

Nobody's putting that on Trump.  He was actually staying fairly true to form and listening to his advisors.  That, of course, ended up being a catastrophe, but the whole world was a catastrophe.  Except for Florida.  DeSantis has the strongest bona-fides when it comes to not fucking up during COVID, but it seems like the country has forgotten all about that shit already.  Crazy.

South Dakota did pretty good as well. I'd say AZ did fairly well too. Florida was a shit show early. They were arresting people on beaches. There was some really silly stuff going on.