Check your account email address ×

Just 23% of Haley supporters say they would vote for Trump in a matchup with Biden. 43% would vote for Biden instead.

Trumps done….

Just 23% of Haley supporters say they would vote for Trump in a matchup with Biden. 43% would vote for Biden instead.

Respondents who plan to caucus for Haley stand out as significantly less optimistic about Trump’s chances than other likely Republican caucusgoers. 

A majority of Haley supporters, 54%, say it would be nearly impossible for Trump to win against Biden, given his legal challenges. That’s down from 65% in a December Iowa Poll. 

Just 23% of Haley supporters say they would vote for Trump in a matchup with Biden. The plurality of Haley supporters, 43%, would vote for Biden instead. 

https://infogram.com/1p3e3e76vn320ws0l20039dg1yadqj0m9vg

• Platinum Contributing Member

So in 1 month that number dropped 11 points and the election is 10 months away.  :lol:  

A majority of Haley supporters, 54%, say it would be nearly impossible for Trump to win against Biden, given his legal challenges. That’s down from 65% in a December Iowa Poll. 

• Gold Member

I have to be missing something from the OP to the link he posted.  The link shows 71% voting for Trump.  Making headlines up again apparently. 

image.thumb.png.23fd4adc148d2a8cc67d23b00db52bdf.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

You never know.   Long time between the nomination race and GE.

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/545812242/1-in-10-sanders-primary-voters-ended-up-supporting-trump-survey-finds

Fully 12 percent of people who voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., in the 2016 Democratic presidential primaries voted for President Trump in the general election. That is according to the data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study — a massive election survey of around 50,000 people. (For perspective, a run-of-the-mill survey measuring Trump's job approval right now has a sample of 800 to 1,500.)

I think those of us who have followed politics for any amount of time know that Voters fall in line on election day.  Bernie had supporters that were hell bent against Hillary but in the end they toed the line and pulled the "D" lever.  I don't see how this will be any different especially  with Dementia Joe on the other side of the ballot.   But lefties can dream.  

13 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think those of us who have followed politics for any amount of time know that Voters fall in line on election day.  Bernie had supporters that were hell bent against Hillary but in the end they toed the line and pulled the "D" lever.  I don't see how this will be any different especially  with Dementia Joe on the other side of the ballot.   But lefties can dream.  

Absolutely, I know many who can't stand Trump and wish he would just ride off into the sunset. But come November if he is the nominee they will turn their heads, try not to puke and pull the trigger