Check your account email address ×

Pay up Abbot

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So now you are insulting my kids ? 

Hey @HSR didnt you cry about this and get Badger banned? 

Report it!!!

No!!!!!! :lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

"we need to pave the way for the brown people"

:lol:

Whata fucking faggot retard you are . 

I know 40 people who came here legally and not across a fucking floating barrier 

too many faggot Americans not having kids :news:

Upping the quotas seems like a decent way to counter our declining birth rate.

38 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Maybe the Biden administration should pay after all they caused this giant cluster fuck

Yeah, the problem started with old uncle Joe :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How come border patrol has caught people on the terrorist watch list?

Terrorists aren’t Chinese or Russian. The southern border would make sense for 3rd world terrorists though, I’ll give you that. This is a distraction from the greater immigration issue though.

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This is a distraction from the greater immigration issue though.

And how is suing Texas for sharing the pain working towards that greater issue??

Edited by Mag6240

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

:lol:

Terrorists aren’t Chinese or Russian. The southern border would make sense for 3rd world terrorists though, I’ll give you that. This is a distraction from the greater immigration issue though.

Ever hear of the Boston Marathon bombing??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
  • Gold Member

Fuck NYC! That place is a total shithole!! Not to mention that idiot governor made a huge show of being welcoming to this migrants. Now they realize we don't have the money or the facilities to house these people. I say again FUCK NYC! I wish the whole god dam city would get earthquaked out into the Atlantic Ocean somewhere.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Derp derp, shoot ‘em on sight! Derp derp. Yeah, I’m the retard.

You poor dumb motherfucker , too fucking stupid to be allowed to live. Most of us had an inkling that was the case but you’ve confirmed it. Get back to Grindr twinko faggot , the water is too deep in the functioning brain end of the pool for you. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Fuck NYC! That place is a total shithole!! Not to mention that idiot governor made a huge show of being welcoming to this migrants. Now they realize we don't have the money or the facilities to house these people. I say again FUCK NYC! I wish the whole god dam city would get earthquaked out into the Atlantic Ocean somewhere.

THERE WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM IF TEXAS JUST KEPT THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE THERE!!!!! - wildbore 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Your ignorance on this issue is astounding.  Just so you Know if Trump wins again this will be the issue that pushes him over the finish line.

• Like 2

No it didnt. But his words when he was first elected put out the welcome wagon for them and made it much worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The recent surge at the border is all on Biden they were just waiting for him to change the laws so they could flood the southern border. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Those dudes grew up in America, their family emigrated legally, has nothing do with the southern border and further proves the point that national security threats come from elsewhere.

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Jesus, I said spies use planes, not that Chinese and Russians weren't coming at all. I was simply saying it's not a national security threat.

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Your ignorance on this issue is astounding.  Just so you Know if Trump wins again this will be the issue that pushes him over the finish line.

I'm sure it will be, people are dumb and ignorant.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Those dudes grew up in America, their family emigrated legally, has nothing do with the southern border and further proves the point that national security threats come from elsewhere.

Jesus, I said spies use planes, not that Chinese and Russians weren't coming at all. I was simply saying it's not a national security threat.

Born in Russia,  and terrorists..

Just replied to your not knowing statement that there are no Russian terrorists..

Seems to me it fully met the criteria to contradict you're claim. Sorry you don't like that

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Born in Russia,  and terrorists..

Just replied to your not knowing statement that there are no Russian terrorists..

Seems to me it fully met the criteria to contradict you're claim. Sorry you don't like that

Those were homegrown even though one was born there and one here, but fine there are Islamic chechens yA gOt Me!!!

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Those were homegrown even though one was born there and one here, but fine there are Islamic chechens yA gOt Me!!!

Not looking to "get you" just saying man, if they can come here legally and be raised, but still commit terrorism, think about what's coming across the border..Be realistic. They didn't do what they did because they hate runners, they did it based on their ideals..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

They put pressure cooker bombs front and center..have to admit they were very innovative.

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yup.... absolutely. When these immigrants are 2000 mi away it really doesn't mean much but when they start showing up in your neighborhoods That's when nobody wants those smelly Rat Bastards that can't speak a lick of English.

Trump should use this issue of the border on all his campaigns and rallies till he goes from orange to blue in the face.

This is definitely what's going to give him an easy victory in 24. The difference between his administrations handling of the border vs the current one is night and day.    This is all by design by The Dems.  .... It's time to end it come November.  

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

LOL talk about dumb and ignorant.

Boston Marathon has plenty of issues in itself . Another failure from our "great" National Security . i.e false flag. 

But here ya go from leftwing Daily Beast :lol:

It didn’t take law enforcement long to determine the culprits behind the Boston Marathon bombing on April 15, 2013: Chechen immigrant brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who subsequently murdered an MIT police officer and engaged in a shootout with authorities that ended with Tamerlan being fatally run over by his brother’s car, and Dzhokhar fleeing into nearby Watertown, where he was caught hiding in a backyard boat. Moreover, it soon became clear that Tamerlan had been radicalized online, embracing a violent Islamist ideology that had previously compelled him to visit Dagestan (in Russia) to further his jihadist aims, and had also inspired him to detonate more explosives in Times Square. With Tamerlan dead and Dzhokhar sitting on death row (even after his most recent appeal), the case was relatively open-and-shut.

Except, however, for the lingering question of whether Tamerlan was responsible for an earlier triple homicide—and the attendant notion that, had he been caught at that time, the Boston Marathon bombing could have been prevented.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-mystery-triple-murder-before-the-boston-marathon-bombing

Edited by EvilBird

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

LOL talk about dumb and ignorant.

Boston Marathon has plenty of issues in itself . Another failure from our "great" National Security . i.e false flag. 

But here ya go from leftwing Daily Beast :lol:

It didn’t take law enforcement long to determine the culprits behind the Boston Marathon bombing on April 15, 2013: Chechen immigrant brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who subsequently murdered an MIT police officer and engaged in a shootout with authorities that ended with Tamerlan being fatally run over by his brother’s car, and Dzhokhar fleeing into nearby Watertown, where he was caught hiding in a backyard boat. Moreover, it soon became clear that Tamerlan had been radicalized online, embracing a violent Islamist ideology that had previously compelled him to visit Dagestan (in Russia) to further his jihadist aims, and had also inspired him to detonate more explosives in Times Square. With Tamerlan dead and Dzhokhar sitting on death row (even after his most recent appeal), the case was relatively open-and-shut.

Except, however, for the lingering question of whether Tamerlan was responsible for an earlier triple homicide—and the attendant notion that, had he been caught at that time, the Boston Marathon bombing could have been prevented.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-mystery-triple-murder-before-the-boston-marathon-bombing

Not for nothin but that Tamerlan was a tough mofo.....took several rounds of bullets from cops and kept charging and then gets run over and still was alive....shit, at that point I was kinda rooting for him.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not for nothin but that Tamerlan was a tough mofo.....took several rounds of bullets from cops and kept charging and then gets run over and still was alive....shit, at that point I was kinda rooting for him.

CIA trained Him probably :news:

So now Biden wants to "fix" the border after letting in over 10 mill...:lmao:...... He's finally starting to learn that this is killing his approval.   Decides to care less than 1 month ago...yeah OK.    Sorry Joe we ain't buying it

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So now Biden wants to "fix" the border after letting in over 10 mill...:lmao:...... He's finally starting to learn that this is killing his approval.   Decides to care less than 1 month ago...yeah OK.    Sorry Joe we ain't buying it

You kidding me? They knew they fucked up day one but the Democrats are too stupid and too proud to fix what Trump was right about. 

Remember when this cunt said this after what she cried about in the debates? 9_9

image.gif.17f992d6222cc3c8f8cfb4ef8570e8b3.gif

• Thanks 1