Check your account email address ×

Pay up Abbot

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Upping the quotas seems like a decent way to counter our declining birth rate.

Yeah, the problem started with old uncle Joe :lol: 

Terrorists aren’t Chinese or Russian. The southern border would make sense for 3rd world terrorists though, I’ll give you that. This is a distraction from the greater immigration issue though.

God you are thick. My point is the open border is being exploited by many countries that are not in south America.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

God you are thick. My point is the open border is being exploited by many countries that are not in south America.

He thought Chinese and Russians couldn't come from the southern border then :backpeddle:

:lol:

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Can’t say you’re wrong but you had to see this coming. What’s the saying? Fuck around and find out? It’s all a game to these hack politicians anyway.

How so? Seems like it would be on Texas to pay for their own immigration problems to me. States rights and all ya know?

If the DOJ can shut down Texas on enforcing its own borders law it becomes a fed government problem.  

Is it required to have and ID to board a bus in New York?  No way in my opinion for these bus companies know is on there bus’s as I don’t think getting on public transportation requires ID

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

And?

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He thought Chinese and Russians couldn't come from the southern border then :backpeddle:

:lol:

I most definitely never said that.

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If the DOJ can shut down Texas on enforcing its own borders law it becomes a fed government problem.  

Is it required to have and ID to board a bus in New York?  No way in my opinion for these bus companies know is on there bus’s as I don’t think getting on public transportation requires ID

Different bus system. This is about private companies shipping migrants around not public transit. I don’t really care who’s problem it is either, just pointing out it’s all political gamesmanship.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

And?

I most definitely never said that.

Different bus system. This is about private companies shipping migrants around not public transit. I don’t really care whose problem it is either, just pointing out it’s all political gamesmanship.

Are they here legally?  If they are there is no issue.  If they are allowed here by federal government it becomes a federal/Biden issue especially if they don’t let Texas enforce border laws.  Laws in New York don’t apply to Texas  and if Texas is footing the bill it is public transit which doesn’t require id’s.  For all Texas knows these could be legal citizens.  Lot of states and cities will ship their homeless abroad so this is no different.

• Like 1