Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Crying like a child about being smacked around day in and day out by a member of the admin team is a great look!

Actually it's not a good look for the Admin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

Actually it's not a good look for the Admin.

It looks fine. If he was going at it with a member who was a democrat he would be cheered on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It looks fine. If he was going at it with a member who was a democrat he would be cheered on.

Maybe by some.

Edit: but since he's attacking conservatives he's cheered on by the liberals. I thought you guys were the "we choose love crowd".

Edited by airflite1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its cute how you 3 insecure little fellows all stick together.  No one is fooled.

Every time I go away you have a meltdown of some sort.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Maybe by some.

Edit: but since he's attacking conservatives he's cheered on by the liberals. I thought you guys were the "we choose love crowd".

Im conservative.  Im not a Trumper however.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Im conservative.  Im not a Trumper however.

Neither am I but I like a lot of the things he did in office, I think the trade deals, NAFTA and with the Chinese were disasters and I also like he was about reducing the control and size of the Federal Government.

Edited by airflite1

Just now, airflite1 said:

Neither am I but I like a lot of the things he did in office, I think the trade deals NAFTA and with the Chinese were disasters and I also like he was about reducing the control and size of the Federal Government.

So did I. He had the immigrant problem fine tuned with the help of Mexico. However his behavior after losing in 2020 was unacceptable and still continues to this day.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So did I. He had the immigrant problem fine tuned with the help of Mexico. However his behavior after losing in 2020 was unacceptable and still continues to this day.

But a lot of that is Media driven taken out of context, there are many videos of Democrats claiming issues of why they lost and refused to accept they lost the election. (the Georgia governors election is the first to come to mind) I feel the real fraud is the media and their continued pushing of edited clips to push their narratives along with protecting the democrat politicians. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

But a lot of that is Media driven taken out of context, there are many videos of Democrats claiming issues of why they lost and refused to accept they lost the election. (the Georgia governors election is the first to come to mind) I feel the real fraud is the media and their continued pushing of edited clips to push their narratives along with protecting the democrat politicians. 

I dont care how democrats behave. Im a conservative. Trumps become an embarrassment. Trumps failure to accept defeat was the sole reason the Jan 6th riot happened. 

Edited by Steve753

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I dont care how democrats behave. Im a conservative. Trumps become an embarrassment. Trumps failure to accept defeat was the sole reason the Jan 6th riot happened. 

It wasn't the sole reason, everyone was tired of Antiifa and the BLM riots along with the media and politicians supporting it,  I don't think it was anywhere near the violence exhibited by the left. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It wasn't the sole reason, everyone was tired of Antiifa and the BLM riots along with the media and politicians supporting it,  I don't think it was anywhere near the violence exhibited by the left. 

It shouldn't have happened regardless.

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

Except the BLM protests were overwhelmingly peaceful and justified and y’all behaved like fucking animals when given the chance. You’re clearly a right wing hack blinded by propaganda but I could tell that the second you popped up sucking Zams teet talking about haters :lol: 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Except the BLM protests were overwhelmingly peaceful and justified and y’all behaved like fucking animals when given the chance. You’re clearly a right wing hack blinded by propaganda but I could tell that the second you popped up sucking Zams teet talking about haters :lol: 

What a fucken wacko you are, How can anyone in there right mind think that burning down millions of dollars of private businesses be the right thing to do

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

What a fucken wacko you are, How can anyone in there right mind think that burning down millions of dollars of private businesses be the right thing to do

Here we go with the reading comprehension again, “overwhelmingly peaceful” …but you idiots choose to zero in on a handful of bad actors and worry more about your precious property than people’s lives.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Here we go with the reading comprehension again, “overwhelmingly peaceful” …but you idiots choose to zero in on a handful of bad actors and worry more about your precious property than people’s lives.

jesus christ :poke::nuts:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I’m just not brainwashed by the likes of Fox and Breitbart.

Fox, CNN all the same 

Propaganda and idiots eat it up both sides . :news:

most of the "peaceful" BLM protesters were spoiled sweaty White Kids from the suburbs . 

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fox, CNN all the same 

Propaganda and idiots eat it up both sides . :news:

most of the "peaceful" BLM protesters were spoiled sweaty White Kids from the suburbs . 

Good thing I don’t watch CNN or follow any MSM for that matter.

The bold is what we like to call racism. I was significantly outnumbered by peaceful blacks every time I protested… and I wasn’t sweaty :lol: 

Edited by Wildboer

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The bold is what we like to call racism. I was significantly outnumbered by peaceful blacks every time I protested… and I wasn’t sweaty :lol: 

Was that your first time around black people?  :lol:

Dude I was outnumbered in High school lmao, I grew up with dudes from the hood.

That's hilarious you protested for tho you seem like the type. Whata joke.  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

And btw i wasnt saying the white kids were peacefull hence the quotes. :lol: 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

And btw i wasnt saying the white kids were peacefull hence the quotes. :lol: 

Wildboer, seems a little unhinged, I have a feeling he was there to peacefully attack police.

• Like 1