Check your account email address ×

Cat misses the mark, comes in too heavy

Rod

The rates fuel capacity of the Catslyst is 10.4 gallons. The rates capacity of the poop is 11.5. Rated is not actual. Probably a little over a gallon difference. The Catalyst tank will use most of its fuel do to design. Betting the poop wont.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Rod said:

Let us know when poo or doo build that thanks 

I'm talking with a simple tune.   They are 185-190 HP from the factory. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

So you can modify sleds to make them faster. Interesting 

Simply saying the turbo's modify exceptionally easy.  $'s per HP there is no comparison.

Even stock I'd take one of the 2 stroke turbo's long before any test pull on the 858.   It will be similar to the NA offerings already out there and all I can say is no thanks.  To each their own....ride what you want. :bc: 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I almost bought one,  but had a buddy get one, He did the external add on tank and a bunch of auspenaion shit. He still hated it . He bought a XCR Axys shortly after that sled. 

I did nothing but add a header and Hindle exhaust and a PC V.

An avid DOO rider borrowed it one weekend we were out and caqlled it one of the funnest sleds he ever rode.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A friend of mine bought a new 2008 Nytro shorty….damn thing was evil.😂

2008s were.

Yamaha changed some things and smartened them up... it was the 2011 model I believe.

No one left here to ask except Wolfie, but I was within the front half of the pack at all times.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

The rates fuel capacity of the Catslyst is 10.4 gallons. The rates capacity of the poop is 11.5. Rated is not actual. Probably a little over a gallon difference. The Catalyst tank will use most of its fuel do to design. Betting the poop wont.

With you riding as slow as you do, You should be able to do 150 miles on one tank ! 

Ive done just over 110 miles back to the truck with the fuel light flashing many times . Good enough for me. :news:

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

An avid DOO rider borrowed it one weekend we were out and caqlled it one of the funnest sleds he ever rode.

2008s were.

Yamaha changed some things and smartened them up... it was the 2011 model I believe.

No one left here to ask except Wolfie, but I was within the front half of the pack at all times.

We partied with some guys from NY that would come back to Cable for the Weenie Roast.   I think one of them was running a Nytro Turbo with basically a straight pipe.   That damn sled was louder than the Outlaws running with the exhaust out the back.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

With you riding as slow as you do, You should be able to do 150 miles on one tank ! 

Ive done just over 110 miles back to the truck with the fuel light flashing many times . Good enough for me. :news:

Not worth it. My guess is I ride faster than you. Probably in my sleep.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not worth it. My guess is I ride faster than you. Probably in my sleep.

Not worth what? :lmao:

How many miles would you get from a PC 600 on average or you one of those Guys who fills up at 3/4 tank? 

45 minutes ago, Snake said:

2008s were.

Right…after 2008 they were much improved and one of the big improvements  was the XTX.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right…after 2008 they were much improved and one of the big improvements  was the XTX.

Yep, 09 and up the front spindle geometry was changed. the big issue is they were to short and the xtx was definitely a better handling sled than the 121" RTX..I had 2 09 RTX's, the one I converted to a 129" with skid relocation, took 45lbs off the sled and added 20-25hp..Loved that sled, I've been trying to track it down to buy it back..

• Like 2

• Gold Member

I went to buy a XTX. Thing looked mint in the pics it was at a dealer.  Drove 3 hours get there thing is a fucking heap. 

Went on craigslist in the parking lot up there and saw my IQ 5 miles away with 1200 miles for 1k cheaper and bought that instead . I was so pissed and just wanted a Sled for the weekend :lmao:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@AK440has more brains in his shit than you do in your entire head... which is pretty sad if you really think about it. 

Right Tut Tut from the village with the 08 Nytro makes Green Googles Jim look smart :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Jfc you’re a ball gargling fucking little faggot 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I do feel bad for you. Must suck to realize your only friend is your computer.

odd, I have several friends here I text/call/ride with in real life, whereas you're a dolt, an imbecile and the butt of uncountable jokes. 

ffs, there's two dupes mocking you here... @Gym Ramstudand @Simple Jim that doesn't even include the daily beatings you take from... literally everyone here.  

I suppose in your ignorant mind you are somehow winning... which again points out how incorrect you consistently are.  :lmao: