Check your account email address ×

Cat misses the mark, comes in too heavy

Rod

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The one year they did run a 900R turbo Renegade, it gaped all the 850s at the shootout, so I guess that oops ......

Damn shame they didn't do the shootout this year, I was up there and would like to have gone for the first time in years. SnoDeo in general was a little disappointing, not many sleds to see. We skipped out on it one day and went to some old mansion in the Tug Hill area that was having a Christmas thing. Built back when they were logging the Adirondacks back in the day, pretty friggin cool building.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Damn shame they didn't do the shootout this year, I was up there and would like to have gone for the first time in years. SnoDeo in general was a little disappointing, not many sleds to see. We skipped out on it one day and went to some old mansion in the Tug Hill area that was having a Christmas thing. Built back when they were logging the Adirondacks back in the day, pretty friggin cool building.

I went for a couple years, years ago, and it seems like its just not the same anymore.  This no snow bullshit sucks, we might head north of the seaway next week to ride some rocks if we have to.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I went for a couple years, years ago, and it seems like its just not the same anymore.  This no snow bullshit sucks, we might head north of the seaway next week to ride some rocks if we have to.

Pops actually bought a new enclosed 4 place at SnoDeo so we might be off on an adventure to find the snow at some point this winter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

More like 6. You wont get 11.5 in the poop tank. Most people claim just over 10. Gas weighs 6 lbs a gallon, btw.

You don't ride with anyone on a Polaris, so how would you know what the Polaris takes for gas?  "Most people" ... what is that, the one random guy you talked to at the gas station last year?  Ever hear of pushing down on the rear of the sled to burp the tank and keep adding fuel?  It's a pretty common practice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You don't ride with anyone on a Polaris, so how would you know what the Polaris takes for gas?  "Most people" ... what is that, the one random guy you talked to at the gas station last year?  Ever hear of pushing down on the rear of the sled to burp the tank and keep adding fuel?  It's a pretty common practice.

It's all over the net. Even your helmet covered brain could find it.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It's all over the net. Even your helmet covered brain could find it.

I don't need the internet to tell me how much gas I can get into my sled.  I have first hand experience - and it's more than 10 gallons.  Stick to your Cat expertise ... you have a hard enough time with your own brand, let alone a different one.

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

I don't need the internet to tell me how much gas I can get into my sled.  I have first hand experience - and it's more than 10 gallons.  Stick to your Cat expertise ... you have a hard enough time with your own brand, let alone a different one.

So not 11.5? As I stated above. Rated is not actual. Get your shit together! 

43 minutes ago, Bontz said:

But he does have a brother-in-law with an 850.  So either his brother-in-law is on a Ski-Doo or on a Polaris and won't ride with Jimmy.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Screenshot_20231229_160245_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm surprised you didn't respond with ..... "K"

You've bene using that a lot lately.  Is that short for OK, or is it too difficult to spell your name, Freedomsledder Kamala so you're just shortening it to "K"??

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm surprised you didn't respond with ..... "K"

You've bene using that a lot lately.  Is that short for OK, or is it too difficult to spell your name, Freedomsledder Kamala so you're just shortening it to "K"??

Ahh the old childish name calling. How's that working out for you in your pink tights? Grow up kiddo.

t.gif

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I went for many years, thought it was better when it was at Woodgate and on a Friday. Shitty snow conditions and lack of different brands killed it.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I went for many years, thought it was better when it was at Woodgate and on a Friday. Shitty snow conditions and lack of different brands killed it.

Didn't you used to hand write the results down and post them on HCS as they were happening????

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Ahh the old childish name calling. How's that working out for you in your pink tights? Grow up kiddo.

Clearly it's struck a nerve for you, based on how far you've gone to try and make light of it with your new avatar picture and old WWF gif's.  Too bad my comparison to you and her were so accurate, but that's just how you measure up I guess.

• Like 2