Check your account email address ×

Nothing To See - Most Secure Ever

54 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No the one where he had to declare bankruptcy because he owes Ruby so much.

How do you feel about the whole 65 Project?  Then, maybe explain why you think somebody who had such sterling reputations as Rudy Giuliani or Sydney Powell would take up Trump’s defense if they did not believe he had legitimate reasons to question the election outcome?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

How do you feel about the whole 65 Project?  Then, maybe explain why you think somebody who had such sterling reputations as Rudy Giuliani or Sydney Powell would take up Trump’s defense if they did not believe he had legitimate reasons to question the election outcome?

The big lie continues.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You don’t even know what the 65 project is. Stay dumb. Now do your googles, and come back and tell me how it’s also bipartisan.

Did con man tell you they had sterling reputations?  Obviously they are total morons like his cult and are rightfully paying for it.  What’s pathetic is stupid fucks like you continue to make excuses and perpetuate the big lie even as most like Powell admit they lied to you and the rest of the cult.  You really are as fucking dumb as it gets.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did con man tell you they had sterling reputations?  Obviously they are total morons like his cult and are rightfully paying for it.  What’s pathetic is stupid fucks like you continue to make excuses and perpetuate the big lie even as most like Powell admit they lied to you and the rest of the cult.  You really are as fucking dumb as it gets.  

Oh shut the fuck up already.  Its one thing to be dumb, and another to be an obnoxious troll dumb.  Its why I ignore 98% of your posts.  Because they're garbage

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh shut the fuck up already.  Its one thing to be dumb, and another to be an obnoxious troll dumb.  Its why I ignore 98% of your posts.  Because they're garbage

Garbage is being in the cult.  Ignoring facts.  Ignoring reality around you.  Spewing the same old lies from your cult leader.  That’s garbage.  You’re simply a useful idiot who marches to the lies of a con man.  Pure garbage :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Zero point in engaging with him. He’s dull, ignorant and stuck on repeat 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Zero point in engaging with him. He’s dull, ignorant and stuck on repeat 

:lol: :fluffy:So rich.  @Mainecat and I live rent free in your lonely melon.  Must suck to be lonely at your age :snack:

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Because they’re grifting off of it and they thought they’d get away with it. Either that or they are true believers and they’re that fucking stupid.

No fucks given either way. 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I have no issues if people in leadership are held accountable for lying, assuming it can be proven in a court of law.

Rudy and Sidney fell off the deep end, as did many. Some of the things they said are not defendable and I doubt anyone can logically explain it. They certainly haven’t been able to.

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I have no issues if people in leadership are held accountable for lying, assuming it can be proven in a court of law.

Rudy and Sidney fell off the deep end, as did many. Some of the things they said are not defendable and I doubt anyone can logically explain it. They certainly haven’t been able to.

Maybe that lying bitch and crazy Rudy went down the QAnon rabbit hole during Covid like some other crazies. :lol:

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Maybe that lying bitch and crazy Rudy went down the QAnon rabbit hole during Covid like some other crazies. :lol:

2020 broke a lot of sane minds for various reasons, or I guess showed the depth of them.

Edited by akvanden

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....DC_ Draino FTW:bc:

Screenshot_20231229_085711_Truth Social.jpg

Hey DC Draino. Why wasn’t 2000 mules able to corroborate any of the cell phone data they had with the thousands of hours of poll security surveillance they had access to like they have at J6 - “bolster evidence” as you say?!?

Is DC draino an idiot, or does he know his followers are? 

Edited by akvanden

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Such sterling reputations as Guiliani and Powell? You're funny. Rudy has been a joke for years, he's been working to destroy his so called reputation over and over. Powell has never been quite right either, defending fucking Enron and Ted Stevens and shit.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hey DC Draino. Why wasn’t 2000 mules able to corroborate any of the cell phone data they had with the thousands of hours of poll security surveillance they had access to like they have at J6 - “bolster evidence” as you say?!?

Is DC draino an idiot, or does he know his followers are? 

He drinks the Draino :lol:

• Like 1