Check your account email address ×

Nothing To See - Most Secure Ever

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What court?  Do you understand what standing means and why they did not get heard.

Thousands of sworn affidavits tossed cause the people didn't have standing.

Welcome to your banana republic.

The article that you quoted said that there was no evidence to support fraud in the 2020 election. Your article, not mine.

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There have been a good handful of global Iq tests recently. You failed each one spectacularly 

:lmao:

You slurp up uneducated, undocumented, and unsupported positions.  You are in no shape to judge any IQ.  Fucking toolkit level stupid assessments.

Neal

Just now, ckf said:

The article that you quoted said that there was no evidence to support fraud in the 2020 election. Your article, not mine.

That's why there's a lawsuit by a Dem judge and the sos in charge of said elections refuses to testify.  Fact.

The machines are known to steal elections and should be tossed in the trash.

The Gateway Pundit reporting the case, thats all.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's why there's a lawsuit by a Dem judge and the sos in charge of said elections refuses to testify.  Fact.

While we may not agree on this subject I do appreciate that you didn't resort to calling me names whilst engaging in the discussion :bc:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And we're supposed to continue to believe there is nothing to see here, but all is well for impeaching Trump over a phone call, and suing everyone for billions over claims that their machines could be hacked........after its now proven that they can be hacked?  What was the difference in GA, 11,000 votes? :lol:  I just can't.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

While we may not agree on this subject I do appreciate that you didn't resort to calling me names whilst engaging in the discussion :bc:

If you don't sling the mud, it shouldn't be slung back.:bc:

Lets see what happens, keep an open mind.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And we're supposed to continue to believe there is nothing to see here, but all is well for impeaching Trump over a phone call, and suing everyone for billions over claims that their machines could be hacked........after its now proven that they can be hacked?  What was the difference in GA, 11,000 votes? :lol:  I just can't.....

Yup, 

Did you hear the latest from Jack Smith.  He now wants to prevent the jury from hearing about J6, on the J6 case.

Total banana republic.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its incredible really. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let's not forget 20% of people admit that they were involved in fraudulent mail in ballots.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

lol at all the fake news being posted by the Orange Jesus lovers here.

In NH, 80% polled said they would vote for Trump, with 20% saying could possible vote for someone else.

27% and 47% say the same about Haley and Ron... :news:

Who are you voting for in the primary......?

Oh... wait. :lol:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

In NH, 80% polled said they would vote for Trump, with 20% saying could possible vote for someone else.

27% and 47% say the same about Haley and Ron... :news:

Who are you voting for in the primary......?

Oh... wait. :lol:

I call BS on that poll. No way that 80 % of the NH voters would vote for Trump. Even 8 in 10 republicans would be a stretch IMO. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

But they weren’t hacked. The hand counts matched the machine counts.

Don’t worry, that’s not a question you have to answer, just a fact. 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have a listen Bambi.

No need to. The paper counts match the machine counts, no matter many times you parrot dominion machines are ‘rigged’ or ‘flipped’ votes

Why do they match? How can that be?

Just now, akvanden said:

No need to. The paper counts match the machine counts, no matter many times you parrot dominion machines are ‘rigged’ or ‘flipped’ votes

Why do they match? How can that be?

Keep looking like a total idiot then.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Regarding that hand audit Fagden.  Have a listen if you dare.  This was from last week.

Then follow the thread further, Trump won Georgia.

Oh surprise. Nothing to do with why the machine counts match the hand counts.

Why do they match? Are you able to answer without questionable Twitter handles? Pure blood maga! 

:lol:

IMG_0340.jpeg

Edited by akvanden

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh surprise. Nothing to do with why the machine counts match the hand counts.

Why do they match? Are you able to answer without questionable Twitter handles? Pure blood maga! 

:lol:

IMG_0340.jpeg

Keep looking like a moron.

The video is from the sec meeting last week, its not debatable.

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

how about we go back to the old non-electronic mechanical voting machines that cant be hacked, problem solved:thumbsup:

Not really. There will still be some that would claim ballot stuffing or something else when the election doesn't turn out the way that they had hoped.

Unfortunately Trump's continued claims of a stolen election has taken us down a rabbit hole.

• Like 1