Check your account email address ×

Nothing To See - Most Secure Ever

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

They should just hand Trump the Oval office now amirite??? Just skip the phony rigged election bullshit and put the man in charge.

Is that what you think?

It said in the linked post that there wasn't any evidence that the machines were rigged. It just said that they could potentially be rigged.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It said in the linked post that there wasn't any evidence that the machines were rigged. It just said that they could potentially be rigged.

And that isn't concerning?

In 2020 we were repeatedly told they couldn't be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Highmark said:

That's why he's refusing to testify and also refused to answer questions and launch an investigation into the fraud 20K ballots at the recent sec meeting.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I quit clicking on his links awhile back:ashamed:. He'll never discuss the links and just deflects to the IQ test or some other nonsense.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Who knows if the story is even legit? I could look up just about anything on the Internet and find opposing articles on just about any subject.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So a Repug state admin is actively rigging elections for Dems…..sounds legit :lol: 

Whatever it takes to make excuses for getting your ass whipped. 

Repugs vs Dems.  Still think that's true.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Who knows if the story is even legit? I could look up just about anything on the Internet and find opposing articles on just about any subject.

:pc:  Seem pretty legit to me. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/expert-report-fuels-election-doubts-georgia-waits-update-voting-softwa-rcna89566

This week, a federal judge in Atlanta unsealed two reports in a federal court case over the use of Dominion ballot-marking devices in Georgia elections. One report, authored by University of Michigan computer science professor Alex Halderman for the plaintiffs in a federal court case seeking to block the use of Dominion machines in Georgia's elections, argued that the machines are critically vulnerable to hacking. The other, paid for by Dominion, argued the identified vulnerabilities were practically unlikely, while Georgia officials say they are exaggerated and unrealistic.

But federal authorities have identified the same vulnerabilities, and more than 20 cybersecurity experts rushed to defend Halderman's report this week. Some of the issues could be mitigated by upgrading the Dominion software, but Georgia officials say the upgrade is unrealistic — an enormous undertaking they won’t start until after the 2024 elections.

Halderman was was given access to the voting machines by the federal judge in the case, and he argues in his report that the state’s ballot-marking devices are vulnerable to election fraud, including vote switching.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:pc:  Seem pretty legit to me. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/expert-report-fuels-election-doubts-georgia-waits-update-voting-softwa-rcna89566

This week, a federal judge in Atlanta unsealed two reports in a federal court case over the use of Dominion ballot-marking devices in Georgia elections. One report, authored by University of Michigan computer science professor Alex Halderman for the plaintiffs in a federal court case seeking to block the use of Dominion machines in Georgia's elections, argued that the machines are critically vulnerable to hacking. The other, paid for by Dominion, argued the identified vulnerabilities were practically unlikely, while Georgia officials say they are exaggerated and unrealistic.

But federal authorities have identified the same vulnerabilities, and more than 20 cybersecurity experts rushed to defend Halderman's report this week. Some of the issues could be mitigated by upgrading the Dominion software, but Georgia officials say the upgrade is unrealistic — an enormous undertaking they won’t start until after the 2024 elections.

Nothing is 100% safe that is connected to the Internet. However, should there be tampering it can be identified. There weren't any issues found from the 2020 election results, yet AC claims that there was.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

BY LAW GEORGIA GAS TO HAND COUNT ALL BALLOTS as an automatic audit of the ballot counting machines. Anyone care to guess what the result of the hand count was?

Three years later, the stupidity continues.

Maybe you should listen to the sec hearings instead of CNN.

Or keep looking like a fool.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nothing is 100% safe that is connected to the Internet. However, should there be tampering it can be identified. There weren't any issues found from the 2020 election results, yet AC claims that there was.

There were lots of issues.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There were lots of issues.

Yet they weren't able to prove them in court.

You act like the Dems are the only ones capable of fraud. Remind me again who it was that just got booted from Congress for defrauding his supporters?  Both sides are corrupt. That's a fact!

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you should listen to the sec hearings instead of CNN.

Or keep looking like a fool.

Derrrr the hand count matches the machine count, but I won’t address that. The polling leading up to the election matches the outcome, but I won’t address that.

Fraud!

:smack:

Stay ignorant. Keep watching MSM, sheep.

• Haha 1

Has it been so long we forget how much Fox paid out to Dominion?

If there were skullduggery, would Fucker Snarlson still not have a job?

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Derrrr the hand count matches the machine count, but I won’t address that. The polling leading up to the election matches the outcome, but I won’t address that.

Fraud!

Well clearly the “people” hand counting the votes are just Dominion created robots controlled by 5G. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yet they weren't able to prove them in court.

You act like the Dems are the only ones capable of fraud. Remind me again who it was that just got booted from Congress for defrauding his supporters?  Both sides are corrupt. That's a fact!

What court?  Do you understand what standing means and why they did not get heard.

Thousands of sworn affidavits tossed cause the people didn't have standing.

Welcome to your banana republic.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Fraud!

What an idiot.

• Like 1