Check your account email address ×

Catalyst HP

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

600 XC sleds (other than mod class) are very close to stock and have to be EPA compliant.  

600 SX sleds are 140-150 out of the box, running on the ragged edge I've heard 160-170 can be achieved. 

Race SX sleds are EPA compliant also.:bc: I do believe @fortune46x ????

The CE is the only place for good old fashioned sled bashing :bc: A time honoured tradition of every sled forum!!!!

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

BRP seems to offer a shitload of 600's... from 60hp in the neo all the way to the 120hp class. 

not true

all 14 of them?

? maybe post snowmobile topics in an actual snowmobile forum instead of the CE.?  :dunno:

600 XC sleds (other than mod class) are very close to stock and have to be EPA compliant.  

600 SX sleds are 140-150 out of the box, running on the ragged edge I've heard 160-170 can be achieved.  

lol, @racinfarmer... you wanna correct him again? 

RXC.Anyone could order. Even the poop sled made it to the hands of non racers this year. Weird?

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

? maybe post snowmobile topics in an actual snowmobile forum instead of the CE.?  :dunno:

Careful, the last time someone did that & suggested snowmobile topics go into the snowmobile forums ( @Doug I believe? ) ... HSR went full menstrual cramps on him.  You should be OK though - he won't be a douche to you :news:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Careful, the last time someone did that & suggested snowmobile topics go into the snowmobile forums ( @Doug I believe? ) ... HSR went full menstrual cramps on him.  You should be OK though - he won't be a douche to you :news:

As usual. SMH 

giphy-1.gif

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

We are just smarter than you. Dont have any shortcomings to hide with a big engine. Cheaper insurance is nice as well.

Arent you like 5'5 ? My 13 daughter is that tall :lol:

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Race SX sleds are EPA compliant also.:bc: I do believe @fortune46x ????

The CE is the only place for good old fashioned sled bashing :bc: A time honoured tradition of every sled forum!!!!

no. SX, ENDURO, and closed course sleds aren't EPA compliant. 

I prefer the HCS GDF... far more brains and actual knowledge in there.  but hey, please tell me more about your Sidewinder, a trapping sled or how owning a powerful snowmobile compensates for having a small penis you can't see because of your beer gut... :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

did he?  :dunno:

I guess it's too complicated for some here to attempt to make their political website into an actual snowmobile site. 

Life is hard

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yup remember that :lol:

28 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Everyone of us would out ride you. Our trails are curved. Not that boring ass railroad grade.

We have both.

What is it about high speed that makes you queef?

26 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It is if you are smart with your money. More money for gas and beer after riding.

I don't drink, and riding would hardly break the bank... :lol:

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@Not greg b... what are the mod 600's at the GD Soo hitting on the straights... 120mph?  

buT mah tuRb0 on dA grAyDe... :crazy:

Yeah. My friend posted video of them radar guning his soo sled and it ran in the high 120s in testing. It had a rugland motor in it. Larry built 2 soo motors that year. One went to bunke and the other went to my friend 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

We have both.

What is it about high speed that you dont care about?

I don't drink, and riding would hardly break the bank... :lol:

Nothing. Speed just is not as important to me at 56 plus. I drink. I brew, and will spend my money on toys that work for me. 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

That $20 a month for full all year coverage on 200hp is a whole package of Bud Light!!!!!

My quote over 600 was double. Needless, since I prefer 600"s. Don't care for Bud Light. 

Edited by ZR6000RR