Check your account email address ×

Catalyst HP

Just now, HSR said:

Textron missed the boat by releasing the 600 first. They should have concentrated on the 858 and released the 600 for the guys that buy the 858 to get a matching sled for the wife or child.

Releasing the 600 isn't going to get ANY grown man to step away from his 850/800 to downgrade back to mid 90's hp to ride. Never gonna happen. The 600 market is miniscule now.

It was not ready due to pandemic shortages. Tell the Pro racers that the sleds they ride are for girls. 

27 minutes ago, Rod said:

How many hours straight has hsr been enraged over a 600 lol 

It's a sled topic on a sled forum. Sorry no covid talk in here or any neolibs or neofascists for you to talk edgy about.

Maybe stay in your antique lane :bc:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oops

Maybe start a thread about the Expy :lol:

18 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

He said something on that. Fun to gift him the fact of being 28 lbs lighter than the mighty poop 650.

Polaris has really been pushing the bounds and builds some sweet sleds. 

it’s doo that should be shamed for mediocrity and blandness. They’re a marketing company first and an engineering company 2rd

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It was not ready due to pandemic shortages. Tell the Pro racers that the sleds they ride are for girls. 

They run 140+ hp race purpose sleds for that. The Catalyst wouldn't have a prayer against them. SBYL

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Polaris has really been pushing the bounds and builds some sweet sleds. 

it’s doo that should be shamed for mediocrity and blandness. They’re a marketing company first and an engineering company 2rd

You sound enraged :lol::owned:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

They run 140+ hp race purpose sleds for that. The Catalyst wouldn't have a prayer against them. SBYL

Not stock cross country. Same sled you can buy from a dealer. Same sled that won two races in the mod class. Poop does not stand a chance.

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's a sled topic on a sled forum. Sorry no covid talk in here or any neolibs or neofascists for you to talk edgy about.

You were wrong, no need to be a pissy pants about it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not stock cross country. Same sled you can buy from a dealer. Same sled that won two races in the mod class. Poop does not stand a chance.

Yes for that Polaris builds the 600( race calibrated) Cross Country, again not a consumer model. For that they have a 650 :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You were wrong, no need to be a pissy pants about it.

No I wasn't. I know more trappers than you have internet friends. SBYL. 

Now try and stay on topic, if you can just accept the loss.

"all over Canada?" c'mon dude.

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes for that Polaris builds the 600( race calibrated) Cross Country, again not a consumer model. For that they have a 650 :thumbsup:

No I wasn't. I know more trappers than you have internet friends. SBYL. 

Now try and stay on topic, if you can just accept the loss.

"all over Canada?" c'mon dude.

NOBODY TRAPS IN CANADA WITH A EXPEDITION !!! :mc:

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I remember 140hp sleds..... back when I was just learnin'... :lol:

the f7 was pretty fun for 140ish Hp but yah. I just get so fucking bored. Once you spent time on a 200+ hp sled the two strokes are awful boring 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Same horsepower sleds as the other brands. 

Just a bit lower but not too bad. Not enough to be dominant, just barely enough to be relevant.

Again, 600's just don't generate excitement,for at least 20 years now. Not sure where you've been??

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just a bit lower but not too bad. Not enough to be dominant, just barely enough to be relevant.

Again, 600's just don't generate excitement,for at least 20 years now. Not sure where you've been??

Everyone but one I ride with rides a 600 class sled. Always been that way, for the last 20 years. 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Everyone but one I ride with rides a 600 class sled. Always been that way, for the last 20 years. 

That's cool :thumbsup: Nice to see seniors/women/children getting out and enjoying the sport too:bc:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's cool :thumbsup: Nice to see seniors/women/children getting out and enjoying the sport too:bc:

Everyone of us would out ride you. Our trails are curved. Not that boring ass railroad grade.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

The 600 market is miniscule now.

BRP seems to offer a shitload of 600's... from 60hp in the neo all the way to the 120hp class. 

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

not true

all 14 of them?

1 hour ago, HSR said:

? maybe post snowmobile topics in an actual snowmobile forum instead of the CE.?  :dunno:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

600 XC sleds (other than mod class) are very close to stock and have to be EPA compliant.  

600 SX sleds are 140-150 out of the box, running on the ragged edge I've heard 160-170 can be achieved.  

59 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

lol, @racinfarmer... you wanna correct him again?