Check your account email address ×

Catalyst HP

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I doubt that. I ride with a guy with the trail dominating rush, 800. Weird how he cant keep up on the trails. Openly admits it. Try again.

The last year Polaris made a Rush was 2014 and I'm sure it exceeds your maximum ability of 50 mph and crash speed of 15 mph.  He just must ride behind to enjoy the comedy show in front of him.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Doug said:

The last year Polaris made a Rush was 2014 and I'm sure it exceeds your maximum ability of 50 mph and crash speed of 15 mph.  He just must ride behind to enjoy the comedy show in front of him.

ITB :wtf:

They made Axys Rush until 2020. 

Everthing else was right :lol:

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I doubt that. I ride with a guy with the trail dominating rush, 800. Weird how he cant keep up on the trails. Openly admits it. Try again.

You are so full of shit and you constantly get caught in your dumb nonsense , nobody believes you. 

And just because some fat fuck you ride with cant keep up to you riding 25 mph on a 600 doesn't prove anything except you are both slow shitty riders. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

ITB :wtf:

They made Axys Rush until 2020. 

Everthing else was right :lol:

You are so full of shit and you constantly get caught in your dumb nonsense , nobody believes you. 

And just because some fat fuck you ride with cant keep up to you riding 25 mph on a 600 doesn't prove anything except you are both slow shitty riders. 

You are a dumb Fuck!

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the low engine and belt drive could make it quick.

How is it mounted lower than the other sleds??? And how will "belt drive" make it quick. That's just silly talk.

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

How is it mounted lower than the other sleds??? And how will "belt drive" make it quick. That's just silly talk.

If the engine isn’t as high up as it is in other sleds, then it’s lower 

13 minutes ago, Rod said:

If the engine isn’t as high up as it is in other sleds, then it’s lower 

Obviously you believe all the sales pitches, it's the msm of the sled world :lol:

So it's lower than a procross BFD.

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

EvilBird is right ... although most people referred to the sled as a Pro-S, it was still a RUSH PRO-S.  Look at the models in the parts lookup.

Wrong. Doug is 100% spot on.

20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

OK :news:image.thumb.png.5e32992e3a32eb8b5aae0a844420fb92.png

In 2014 at the AXYS release Lenn Johnson specifically asked if this was the end of the RUSH moniker to which the guy from Polaris who's name you like to drop like you guys are BFF's replied "Yes this is an all new platform, no more RUSH"

Now if you can find me a 2015 + sled that had the RUSH sticker on it or maybe call your imaginary BFF and ask him?

Until then I agree with Doug:bc:

Also lay off the weed, your memory is getting burnt out.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

In 2014 at the AXYS release Lenn Johnson specifically asked if this was the end of the RUSH moniker to which the guy from Polaris who's name you like to drop like you guys are BFF's replied "Yes this is an all new platform, no more RUSH"

Now if you can find me a 2015 + sled that had the RUSH sticker on it or maybe call your imaginary BFF and ask him?

Until then I agree with Doug:bc:

Also lay off the weed, your memory is getting burnt out.

I knew you'd get all worked up over this and try to turn it into some sort of gotcha.  Holy fuck dude - could you possibly get any more triggered, just because I told you you're WRONG?  :lol:  Isn't your sled a 2015?  Is it a Rush or a Switchback Pro-S?  It's right on your hood :whistle:  If your sled is a Switchback, all you need to know is that emblem is replaced with "RUSH" for the shorty models.

EDIT:  Here ya go ... 2019 Rush Pro-Simage.thumb.png.22b190b2ea82d892780bc7743782e92f.png

So yes, the Rush model existed until 2020, and I have proof that I can post here once my buddy sends me the pic of his 2019 RUSH PRO-S.  You really need to stop getting so invested in this stuff, and simply admit you're wrong ... because you are 100% wrong.  Sorry that you get so emotional over this stuff, but being the huge Polaris guy that you are - you should at least know what's correct vs. incorrect.

Edited by Bontz
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I knew you'd get all worked up over this and try to turn it into some sort of gotcha.  Holy fuck dude - could you possibly get any more triggered, just because I told you you're WRONG?  :lol:  Isn't your sled a 2015?  Is it a Rush or a Switchback Pro-S?  It's right on your hood :whistle:  If your sled is a Switchback, all you need to know is that emblem is replaced with "RUSH" for the shorty models.

EDIT:  Here ya go ... 2019 Rush Pro-Simage.thumb.png.22b190b2ea82d892780bc7743782e92f.png

So yes, the Rush model existed until 2020, and I have proof that I can post here once my buddy sends me the pic of his 2019 RUSH PRO-S.  You really need to stop getting so invested in this stuff, and simply admit you're wrong ... because you are 100% wrong.  Sorry that you get so emotional over this stuff, but being the huge Polaris guy that you are - you should at least know what's correct vs. incorrect.

Nope,, you're wrong. Take your drama back to the HCS forums:bc:

Now STFU and talk about the Catalyst.

25 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yes the rush name lived on but I look at the Axys as the end of the rush :ashamed:.  I'm sure the 50 mph person of interest knows the difference :pan:

Spy video here where he's warming up on the old ride before the official break in ride on the Catalyst.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

Yes the rush name lived on but I look at the Axys as the end of the rush :ashamed:I'm sure the 50 mph person of interest knows the difference :pan:

OTB - Well, if HSR can't distinguish the difference .. I doubt the Rammer can :lol:

And yes, as you mentioned the Rush name lived on (as did the Switchback).  You already know the original Rush was based on the Pro-Ride chassis, but everyone called it the "Rush".  You'd think someone as well versed in Polaris, like Steve is, would know better.  But he's so intent on getting his gotcha and wanting to flash the :owned: card that he only does it to himself :lol2:

Back to Catalyst discussions now .... we don't wanna trigger poor drama queen too much :whistle:

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

OTB - Well, if HSR can't distinguish the difference .. I doubt the Rammer can :lol:

And yes, as you mentioned the Rush name lived on (as did the Switchback).  You already know the original Rush was based on the Pro-Ride chassis, but everyone called it the "Rush".  You'd think someone as well versed in Polaris, like Steve is, would know better.  But he's so intent on getting his gotcha and wanting to flash the :owned: card that he only does it to himself :lol2:

Back to Catalyst discussions now .... we don't wanna trigger poor drama queen too much :whistle:

All as I know is we need cold weather and snow.  Looking at the trail cam's up nth and we have no snow on the ground.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Watching the Hansen sled auction and some of those sleds are already bid up to crazy money.  I was watching the 250 Sno-Twister that's up to $4900.00 and the auction is open until January 23.  I'll hold off until I find a sled that needs to be restored and can be bought reasonable.  Looking around a little for a centurion.

https://bid.hansenauctiongroup.com/ui/auctions/112042

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'll add Rush to the list :bc:

"Rammer" ? I don't even want to know, yuck.

Screenshot_20231222_110322_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Obviously you believe all the sales pitches, it's the msm of the sled world :lol:

So it's lower than a procross BFD.

So first you’re irate saying it isn’t lower, and even if it is, big deal?

i really don’t understand why you get so emotional over the catalyst 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

So first you’re irate saying it isn’t lower, and even if it is, big deal?

i really don’t understand why you get so emotional over the catalyst 

Lower than what is the real question? 

Not emotional, just disappointed Textron put out such a heavy under powered sled and touting it as ground breaking.

Amazed that some are eating it up and asking for more:dunno:

This will sink them.

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

This will sink them.

It's not even New Year's .. unless you're just ambitious a week early for resolutions?  You sure are hellbent on being wrong today. 

Face it, the Cat faithful will always exist, and if the 858 proves to be the real deal it'll be up to Textron to produce for the increased demand in 2025+.  Nobody with half a brain wants to see this sport down to two manufacturers (and some other bullshit electric outfit).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Face it, the Cat faithful will always exist, and if the 858 proves to be the real deal it'll be up to Textron to produce for the increased demand in 2025+.  Nobody with half a brain wants to see this sport down to two manufacturers (and some other bullshit electric outfit).

That's a big if, and sadly the other if is if it is a failure Cat is gone.  Nobody should want that even though sadly that is more likely.