Check your account email address ×

Nothing To See…All Good

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

All that was on the news today was how Chicago was being overwhelmed by illegals, and Abbot should be charged with trafficking.  Just this issue alone…..Got get these fucktards out of office. 

They are not illegals. They are documented immigrants.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They are not illegals. They are documented immigrants.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unless you have proof your full of shit and have no say on this thread.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet the guy you voted for is an admitted sexual predator. 

IMG_2340.jpeg.f9fd41ad36de62ea5f6fa1287fab6e56.jpeg

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

With the amount you complain I'm surprised you're even here at all :dunno:

Must be hard for you.

Naaa, just don't really post much anymore, still read daily.. Pretty sure I'm not on here complaining about Trump, Biden, career choices, ex wives, family members on a daily basis, shit I bet I have less than 10 posts a week for quite some time..Just not into the site as much. It's day to day operations are ran like shit. If it was my business the supervisor would have been fired long ago..

But it's not, so ill continue to go above and beyond and support the sites owner..And also call out the shitty daily operations here as I see fit being a paying customer,...:ashamed:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Naaa, just don't really post much anymore, still read daily.. Pretty sure I'm not on here complaining about Trump, Biden, career choices, ex wives, family members on a daily basis, shit I bet I have less than 10 posts a week for quite some time..Just not into the site as much. It's day to day operations are ran like shit. If it was my business the supervisor would have been fired long ago..

But it's not, so ill continue to go above and beyond and support the sites owner..And also call out the shitty daily operations here as I see fit being a paying customer,...:ashamed:

Thats biggest load of bullshit i've read in awhile!

:lol:

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This place has its ups and downs for sure. And lately it’s feeling down. Spin even said something about not posting anymore :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This place has its ups and downs for sure. And lately it’s feeling down. Spin even said something about not posting anymore :dunno:

I agree 💯, another well respected/long time poster member said something similar to spin earlier this week too. kind fucked up Mondays and Tuesdays threads are still on first page..It's like WTF, that shit was 2 pages back in 36 hours..Plus quality banter rather than the personal attacks that seem to be hourly as of late by quite a few people..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Feel the same way.  Same guys making the same Trump or same personal attacks in every thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

12 million people....that is more than the population of 41 states. What do you think will happen to the fabric of our country over the next decade. 

The old cock sucker has his... he could give a fuck about anyone else.

• Thanks 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Who stole the land from who... or are you referring to those who came across the Land Bridge... :lol:

Yeah really. How far back you wanna go? 9_9

Irrelevant to the current situation today.