Check your account email address ×

Nothing To See…All Good

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You forgot to add pictures of nice homes,boats and getting the town where a bar is in south Florida.  That hairdo is on point btw. :lol: 

The bar AC mentioned is not even in Naples. Its in Bonita Springs. He'd know that if he'd actually been.

:bc:

Just now, Steve753 said:

The bar AC mentioned is not even in Naples. Its in Bonita Springs. He'd know that if he'd actually been.

:bc:

Sorry, I don’t give a shit either way. It was an honest mistake. Do you think he stole the picture from someone else? Is it really that relevant to you that you feel the need to obsess over it?  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry, I don’t give a shit either way. It was an honest mistake. Do you think he stole the picture from someone else? Is it really that relevant to you that you feel the need to obsess over it?  :lol: 

Again zero self awareness from you.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Honest?  Lloyd?  ROFL.  That is like saying Dementiabusta is honest with his clients.  About as likely as Biden or Trump being honest.

You never miss a chance do you…what a miserable cunt. Go sous vide your head ya’ dopey fuck.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Honest?  Lloyd?  ROFL.  That is like saying Dementiabusta is honest with his clients.  About as likely as Biden or Trump being honest.

There is that class thing that a couple of you guys are noted for, or lack there of.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Do you even have any investments?  Who manages them?

How are they doing?

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

For the guy who brings up a shot in 100% of all threads telling someone else to "let it go" is fucking hilarious.

I'm gonna keep rubbing that salt in your eyes for falling for the biggest scam in the history of humanity.

Sorry, not sorry.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you even have any investments?  Who manages them?

How are they doing?

Oh, please. Don’t get him started. It’s bad enough listening to him describe making pizza dough, and the proper temperature to cook a steak, pentatonic scales, navigation law, doesn’t matter the subject. He is an expert on it. I can only imagine what he has to say about the investment world.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, its actually in Venice.

Let it go dude.:lol:

https://www.sharkysonthepier.com/

Yes there's one in Venice as well. I just dont know how you mix up Venice from Naples. Especially when Naples doesnt have a Sharkys.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Yes there's one in Venice as well. I just dont know how you mix up Venice from Naples. Especially when Naples doesnt have a Sharkys.

Maybe because it’s completely insignificant in the scheme of things. And you haven’t even admitted that you were wrong as well.  😂

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're place is a dive pizza joint.  Apples and oranges.

You got me, I called the wrong city.  We went to Venice and ate at Sharky's on the pier, you should have realized from the pic I posted it wasn't the other.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe because it’s completely insignificant in the scheme of things. And you haven’t even admitted that you were wrong as well.  😂

Naples and Bonita Springs are next to each other for the most part. Thats an honest mistake. Venice and Naples are almost 100 miles apart. AC is full of shit.

14 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Guys shit on him about living in a van all the time. It wouldn't be accepted if he was a Trumper.

Everyone on this forum finds something about someone and drives it into the ground, but you want Spin to get a pass?

Not typical or anything....

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

For the guy who brings up a shot in 100% of all threads telling someone else to "let it go" is fucking hilarious.

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=lloyd&author=Deephaven&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Everyone on this forum finds something about someone and drives it into the ground, but you want Spin to get a pass?

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=lloyd&author=Deephaven&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

I don’t follow every single thread, but it did take me a while to realize who the hell Lloyd even was.  This bar location thing is probably gonna need its own thread!  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Now do poor deepfaggot.

• Haha 1