Check your account email address ×

Merry Christmas Bill Clinton

1 minute ago, toslow said:

I don’t think trump was on the plane going to pedo island or it would have come out 

the left would have made sure of that 

Yah, that's why the Dems are doing everything to block the subpoenas.  The FBI director has this info, there's a reason he's wasn't not releasing it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, toslow said:

I don’t think trump was on the plane going to pedo island or it would have come out 

Yep they would have ate their own to get Trump.  Lots of actual evidence that Trump separated himself from Epstein even before he was originally charged.  Trump was also the ONLY person to help Epstein victims willing to answer anything their attorney wanted.  

By no means should going to Epstein Island in itself prove guilt of anything beside really poor choices....however when you look at the facilities they were not very extravagant and the amount of wealth some of these people had sure makes one wonder why they wouldn't have went somewhere much, much nicer.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By no means should going to Epstein Island in itself prove guilt of anything beside really poor choices....however when you look at the facilities they were not very extravagant and the amount of wealth some of these people had sure makes one wonder why they wouldn't have went somewhere much, much nicer.  

I sent you a pm awhile back.

:bc:

Why is it that basically nobody that has been to the island has tried to get out in front of it?   If you traveled there after his original charges then you got some explaining to do.   

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Are you upset that Hunter Biden used his ill gotten gains that he avoided taxes on was used to pay for Hookers and high end Sex clubs?

I really don’t care about that he admitted guilt, paid his taxes.

You clowns need to move on. He’s an admitted drug addict that according to the repubs should have actually legally owned that gun.

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why is it that basically nobody that has been to the island has tried to get out in front of it?   If you traveled there after his original charges then you got some explaining to do.   

Were there any trips that were non-kiddy diddling?

Neal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Were there any trips that were non-kiddy diddling?

Neal

Who knows.  Maybe...Mossad meetings?

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I really don’t care about that he admitted guilt, paid his taxes is a democrat.

You clowns need to move on. He’s admitted drug addict that according to the repubs should have actually legally owned that gun a democrat.

fixed

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I really don’t care about that he admitted guilt, paid his taxes.

You clowns need to move on. He’s an admitted drug addict that according to the repubs should have actually legally owned that gun.

But you are willing to drill down on any child of Trump? How about you move on.

6 hours ago, toslow said:

Hundo P

Been leaked faster than  a piss poor supreme court decision....never found out who did that either.

Same cat that had coke in the White House?

• Haha 1