Check your account email address ×

I'm dreaming of a .....Christmas

XCR1250

34 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Rained here off/on all day, 38* was the hi 35* now. 

Coming our way tomorrow night.  Said maybe some snow on Monday.  Not looking good at all for a white Christmas. Temps in the 40’s.  I hate Christmas with no snow. ☹️

• Like 3

We put 38 miles on the trails today!!

Unfortunately, it was on our club SxS's to GPS the trails for the DNR.  We've been having mid October weather more so than mid December (was in the mid 40's today while we were out).

• Like 1

we have given up on december. used to get all excited and be ready for early december riding. my sled is apart right now and i'm not even nervous. i have plenty of time. last year we got our first jan 29th. almost missed all of january. it's been piss warm here but we have had some cold and even some snow. on the mountain where i work it's been white all week. now 50s and rain. 

• Like 1

Weather people had said all summer and fall there was a large El Nino this year so I've expected this rainy mix MN been getting, pretty typical El Nino for MN.  But is a far cry from the record setting snow we had last year.

27 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

One year ago today…

53902D19-67F3-4098-912F-C5241E0FA271.jpeg

You look stuck.  :lol: We were supposed to head north Monday for the week but its supposed to rain hot water even north of the seaway, don't see snow anywhere in the northeast.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You look stuck.  :lol: We were supposed to head north Monday for the week but its supposed to rain hot water even north of the seaway, don't see snow anywhere in the northeast.

Sure am!  Made it 4 miles in before the temps started to just keep rising from having to be mostly pinned the whole way…

9A3F71A7-ABFC-4627-B302-B9ADA9C6F9FB.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Cold War said:

2014 we got a huge dump. 

59368D7E-686B-4117-A30C-6B92697C5A2E.jpeg

Nice…I don’t remember that exact year but it was the mid/late 90’s and I was deer hunting in Boyne Falls and there must have been 2 feet on the ground for the opener(Nov.15) and I don’t think it melted until spring. It was also cold as fuck…froze my ding dong off!😂❄️🥴