Check your account email address ×

Great Job Gavin!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think there was a thread a few years back about how successful California was and how great they are doing as a state........🤔

Few weeks back more like it but bankruptcy talk and California seem to almost go hand in hand. They have more bankrupt cities then any other state I believe 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Few weeks back more like it but bankruptcy talk and California seem to almost go hand in hand. They have more bankrupt cities then any other state I believe 

Yeah no kidding.  Anyone looking to California as how a state should be run is an idiot.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems he’s the flavor (threat) of the day for the MAGA Neanderthals here. The right wing orange Jesus loving podcasters must be starting off their show with Newsom today.

He is the Messiah for the liberals and others would just love to know what he has done to become that figure.  Can you explain why?

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems he’s the flavor (threat) of the day for the MAGA Neanderthals here. The right wing orange Jesus loving podcasters must be starting off their show with Newsom today.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Orange Jesus says ….go after Newsom he’s a threat.

Hippo Poop GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Orange Jesus says ….go after Newsom he’s a threat.

So are you disputing what I posted? If you can show otherwise please do.

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

@Mainecat - so instead of deflecting like you always do, how about your actual thoughts on Newsom's leadership?  Without reference to Trump or the GOP.  Can you do it? 

no

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@Mainecat - so instead of deflecting like you always do, how about your actual thoughts on Newsom's leadership?  Without reference to Trump or the GOP.  Can you do it? 

Nothing like that to copy pasta from DU so…

there’s a reason you never get anything of substance from that inbred donkey lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He can tell you, but it will take a while to search for a nice copy and paste from du

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Come on it’s simple, there’s a D behind the name.  Geez… 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: Your side isn't the only one to do this eh

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So are you disputing what I posted? If you can show otherwise please do.

Yes cause it’s bullshit.

Do a fuckin fact check on the bullshit you posted as fact. Yeah a million left but how many moved there.

I can go on but it looks like your moronic koolaid drink followers here lapped it up as fact too.

Now tell the class why you posted a right wing negative Newsom topic.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Yes cause it’s bullshit.

Do a fuckin fact check on the bullshit you posted as fact. Yeah a million left but how many moved there.

I can go on but it looks like your moronic koolaid drink followers here lapped it up as fact too.

Now tell the class why you posted a right wing negative Newsom topic.

Yes....please do!