Check your account email address ×

Joe’s Economy…

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The feds signaled up to 3 rate decreases next year and inflation is getting back under control.  Thats why the markets are rallying.  Not complaining mind you.  :lol: 

Be interesting to see what tesla does today

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2  I have a giant ticker monitor right in my office, and thats one I watch.  Been on a tear most of the year.

But recall on every vehicle they ever made was announced yesterday. But with the news from the fed lifting the market , It didnt take the hit one would expect from that news. May be a good short for today.

BTW , where is the king of shorts , benny?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

But recall on every vehicle they ever made was announced yesterday. But with the news from the fed lifting the market , It didnt take the hit one would expect from that news. May be a good short for today.

BTW , where is the king of shorts , benny?

Saw that.  

Tesla is recalling more than two million vehicles it sold in the U.S. and 193,000 sold in Canada to fix a defective system that is supposed to ensure drivers are paying attention when they use Autopilot.

Masterful Gambit sir!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Tesla is recalling more than two million vehicles it sold in the U.S. and 193,000 sold in Canada to fix a defective system that is supposed to ensure drivers are paying attention when they use Autopilot.

Masterful Gambit sir!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Up almost 5% today.  :dunno:  Look for a crash tomorrow.  :lol: 

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Up almost 5% today.  :dunno:  Look for a crash tomorrow.  :lol: 

Oh I don't care about his stock :bc: I just enjoy watching narcissistic guys flop :thumbsup: Like his Twitter venture too.:lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh I don't care about his stock :bc: I just enjoy watching narcissistic guys flop :thumbsup: Like his Twitter venture too.:lol:

Yeah he's a flop...

I personally don't want any electric cars and I won't be going into space...However, to route against Elon comes off as shear jealousy.  I won't knock him for being accomplished. 

19 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yeah he's a flop...

I personally don't want any electric cars and I won't be going into space...However, to route against Elon comes off as shear jealousy.  I won't knock him for being accomplished. 

I find it funny how some people credit all his accomplishments to him personally and NOT the massive team of smart people he has that do the real work. He's not personally designing this stuff as some fools believe. He's just the guy that provides the funding for the real smart people to do the real work, then he swoops in and takes all the credit. Reminds me of another narcissist that's always in the news but who's name must not be spoken :lol:

Has he ever given credit to anyone that works for him???? I have never heard it. That's fucking lame.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Done an excellent job!  Worldwide shutdown and he’s landed the economy nice and soft!  

Poor :fluffy:

Inflation is low when everyone is locked up :lol: 

It's kinda funny when MSNBC even disagrees with you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/morning-joe-hosts-aren-t-buying-msnbc-analyst-s-spin-on-exceptional-economy-yeah-well-i-haven-t-seen-it/ar-AA1ls4yI?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=82538fbba2644f288b65be222f510531&ei=29

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

I find it funny how some people credit all his accomplishments to him personally and NOT the massive team of smart people he has that do the real work. He's not personally designing this stuff as some fools believe. He's just the guy that provides the funding for the real smart people to do the real work, then he swoops in and takes all the credit. Reminds me of another narcissist that's always in the news but who's name must not be spoken :lol:

Has he ever given credit to anyone that works for him???? I have never heard it. That's fucking lame.

🙄 HSR the great proletariat...

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

That's still more than double what it was when he took office

Do you realize that inflation is a lagging indictor that is 12 to 18 months or more typically?  

Coming from a manufacturing recession just prior to the pandemic, tariffs that drove the costs up for nearly everything farm related, record QE. near zero interest rates for far too long, and the supply chain issues prior to and worsened by the pandemic, we are lucky to be where we are regardless of who is president.

29 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Its kinda funny that people would waste their time having a discussion with an idiot. Joe Biden. :lol: