Check your account email address ×

Joe’s Economy…

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Democrats and their social programs like the ACA.  They put them in, designed to really hit the budget during the next presidential cycle.  Not hard to figure it out, except for low iq dipshits.

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: So. Fucking. Stupid. 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Not in the past three years with all this inflation?  :wall:

I think the last one came over 3 years ago. There are some other things happening recently that are making me think about exploring other things..

• Like 1

Joe’s economy > Con man’s :thumbsup:

Orange fat fuck holds a presser when the market hit 29,000 :lol:  Tells the cult it’s the greatest ever over and over and the cult regurgitates it like good lil sheep :lmao: No facts.  No nothing.  He just says it and you all believe it.  

15 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

I think the last one came over 3 years ago. There are some other things happening recently that are making me think about exploring other things..

Never hurts to look around. Sometimes the grass is greener :bc:

• Like 1

On 12/14/2023 at 6:00 PM, HSR said:

Fact :lol:

Screenshot_20231214_121501_Facebook.jpg

Yet he's the billionaire visionary that assembled the team to do create new technologies and innovations.  I'll never understand cheap seat comments like this.  :lol: 

21 hours ago, HSR said:

Nope you're good :bc: I'm the dumbass for retiring so early. At least that's what I've been told here :ashamed:

Hey if you have enough to live the life you love, more power to ya.  Not for me.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump inherited Obama’s economy!!11

Dance DerpRider….dance :lol:

And the best years of his economy were when :snack:

Poor :fluffy: trying way too hard :lol:  In your 40’s - lonely and looking for attention :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor :fluffy: trying way too hard :lol:  In your 40’s - lonely and looking for attention :lol: 

What’s your excuse? Still trying to move that needle? 
:lmao: :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dance clown 🤡 🤣

You should feel privileged on here - not everyone has their own emojis.  But you’ve fluffed enough nuts over the years - you got your own :fluffy:  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You should feel privileged on here - not everyone has their own emojis.  But you’ve fluffed enough nuts over the years - you got your own :fluffy:  :lol: 

Change the name to DemocratRider you are giving snow a bad name :wall: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey if you have enough to live the life you love, more power to ya.  Not for me.

Yes I have no desire to work most of my life trying to live beyond my means. Trying to keep up with the Jones's isn't a lifestyle that intrigues me. I have everything I need in life and more. It's wonderful :bc:

BTW I wasn't speaking about you in particular, try not to take my posts personally :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Yes I have no desire to work most of my life trying to live beyond my means. Trying to keep up with the Jones's isn't a lifestyle that intrigues me. I have everything I need in life and more. It's wonderful :bc:

BTW I wasn't speaking about you in particular, try not to take my posts personally :thumbsup:

Same here I could go back to work and make stupid money now, but  enjoy everyday doing whatever we want to do within reason, once you realize you have lived the majority of your life already, and your physical ability to do things will only diminish over time, more money doesn't mean shit in comparison.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HSR said:

Of course you were, including right now.  Some people to live good, some dont care.  Your life would be stifling to me.  You like it, good for you.  You make comments like living beyond your means and keeping up with the Jones to me multiple times, like you have a clue.  :lol: Your problem is you love to judge and assign positions.  I can do that too.

• Gold Member
On 12/15/2023 at 4:53 PM, Sled_Hed said:

Lot more patience than me 😂 . My wife did that whole wait and see for 2-3years and was getting all pissed off about it so I was like grow some fucking balls and go tell her you want a raise. She got a 34% raise it came out to works part time she was happy got exactly what she asked for boss didn’t even argue.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Lot more patience than me 😂 . My wife did that whole wait and see for 2-3years and was getting all pissed off about it so I was like grow some fucking balls and go tell her you want a raise. She got a 34% raise it came out to works part time she was happy got exactly what she asked for boss didn’t even argue.

Yeah it might be stupidity or nerves and not patience lol. Sucks living where I do, I work 7 miles from home but the bigger towns are 45 min to an hour away.

• Like 1