Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk reactivates Alex Jones’ X account after a five-year ban

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I said he gets most things right unlike you who is 100% wrong.

Come on man, his opinion on Sandy Hook was BS, I'm not saying he hasn't been correct on some things, but his thoughts on that were BS..

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So he was totally wrong and a disgusting POS for making it up is what you're saying. Gotcha :bc:

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why don't you go ahead and provide us maybe 10 things he was right about and 3 things he was wrong about. 

Should be easy, right?

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Come on man, his opinion on Sandy Hook was BS, I'm not saying he hasn't been correct on some things, but his thoughts on that were BS..

Weren't his opinions based on no pictures released to the public, which caused him to suspect it was fake? For some reason I draw a parallel to the Hamas Massacre in Israel. Shouldn't the people supporting Hamas claiming the Massacre was made up to give Israel a reason to attack Palestine be held to the same standard?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Weren't his opinions based on no pictures released to the public, which caused him to suspect it was fake? For some reason I draw a parallel to the Hamas Massacre in Israel. Shouldn't the people supporting Hamas claiming the Massacre was made up to give Israel a reason to attack Palestine be held to the same standard?

I dont know that or why he made his opinion and I'm not going to assume. 

24 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I dont know that or why he made his opinion and I'm not going to assume. 

II sort of remember it, besides not releasing the crime scene photos, there were also photos claimed to be victims that were of the same people at different mass shootings, it was really crazy. There are so many parallels to the people that are claiming there was no massacre in Israel. 

Just now, airflite1 said:

II sort of remember it, besides not releasing the crime scene photos, there were also photos claimed to be victims that were of the same people at different mass shootings, it was really crazy. There are so many parallels to the people that are claiming there was no massacre in Israel, I consider it the same level of despicable. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He nailed operation lockstep.

How does one ‘nail’ something just by reading it? I read the hack attack version of the fictional report, therefore if a cyber attack happens you have to give me credit for predicting it. And then we can blame the global elites at the Rockefeller foundation for planning the cyber attack. Probably for the 2030 reset would be my bet. 

:smack:

3 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Nobody claimed the attack was made up , just that it was allowed to happen which is basically indisputable at this point. Now they are admitting many of the casualties were friendly fire as well

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nobody claimed the attack was made up , just that it was allowed to happen which is basically indisputable at this point. Now they are admitting many of the casualties were friendly fire as well

It has been claimed it never happened, to the point they rented a theater to show the atrocities to some journalists and politicians, that seemed to put a stop to the, it was faked rumors.