Check your account email address ×

Ivy league is tone def

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Some of this is just painful to watch.  I cannot believe that educated people in these universities fail so openly.  The Penn state prez is probably going to get the ax and I think the Harvard girl may face the same.

Oh just stop with your fake outrage. For fuck sake the guy you support is a huge racist and not a peep out of your pie hole….EVER.

Tainted blood……

Edited by Mainecat

The responses I heard all sound reasonable, be it that every other class of people is treated the same.  The context does matter, if specific students or individuals are not targeted it isn’t necessarily bullying.  It’s similar to our first amendment, it is overly allowable, not overly restrictive via a list.

Neal

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The responses I heard all sound reasonable, be it that every other class of people is treated the same.  The context does matter, if specific students or individuals are not targeted it isn’t necessarily bullying.  It’s similar to our first amendment, it is overly allowable, not overly restrictive via a list.

Neal

Well it turns out that the boards of these schools may not agree. Again Harvard historically has been anti semitic.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh just stop with your fake outrage. For fuck sake the guy you support is a huge racist and not a peep out of your pie hole….EVER.

Tainted blood……

Our current president ran on a segregation platform when he first ran for office. Talk about fake outrage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tainted blood……

BB42AC49-9487-4C61-86B8-0F698B89F704.jpeg

74B4FC2F-12A5-4ECB-948E-42ADC24321D3.jpeg

• Gold Member

I get the context but it is painful to watch. 

But if it isnt harassment of a certain targeted individual supposedly there is no issue. 

Can you imagine tho a white Guy running around opposing Black people. Or just flying a Confederate flag. Think that would be tolerated at Harvard ? :lol:

Shocked..shocked I tell ya!

Liberal elites are anti white and jew?

My lord, what's next..Santa isn't real?

• Like 1

Sounds like the Penn president is on the verge of being terminated, even though she backpedaled and added a Twitter post after her congressional hearing.  Funny how a $100 million donor, threatening to pull their donation, can influence her position.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Harvard is a private college. But you fake outrage guys knew that.

Yes and their endowments rely on wealthy benefactors, which are now being sharply reduced.  Well done liberal shitbags!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

It's astonishing how over educated liberal retards struggle to answer a simple yes/no question.

It is the smug attitude that gets me. It is clear all three went in with long drawn out goobly goop answers that were supposed to confuse and misdirect questions but their brains could not foresee how it would play with regular people.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes and their endowments rely on wealthy benefactors, which are now being sharply reduced.  Well done liberal shitbags!

Do you know how much their endowment account holds? ……51 billion dollars and I’m sure not a dime was from the Jewish alum…….lmao

Your a guy that wants government out of businesses….lmao

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Do you know how much their endowment account holds? ……51 billion dollars and I’m sure not a dime was from the Jewish alum…….lmao

Your a guy that wants government out of businesses….lmao

Way to miss the point.  The Jewish alum are making their voices heard and the government has nothing to do it.

8 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And that’s not ok.  There should be a consistency in treatment of the groups.  Jews, trans, blacks, Irish.

Neal

Trans is not a protected class , it’s a mental illness 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1