Check your account email address ×

Ivy league is tone def

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What college did you go to that prepared you to sell shitters for a living? Trump university? Its no wonder you went bankrupt!

:lol:

What a piece of shit you are.  I've never been bankrupt.

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What a piece of shit you are.  I've never been bankrupt.

Whoa now! Does that mean you're as pos for all the things you've implied about me?

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The girl from Harvard will not make the week the donors have spoken.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't in a position like that.

Edited by Steve753

Families with annual incomes of $75,000 or less do not pay anything toward the cost of a Harvard College education. Nearly 1 in 4 undergraduates comes from a family whose annual income is $75,000 or less. Harvard provides a $2,000 “start-up” grant to each of these students in their first year.

They have over 50 BILLION dollars in endowments. 

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The girl from Harvard will not make the week the donors have spoken.

I wonder if that will put the Taylor Swift course taught by a Trans Professor in jeopardy :lol:

What a clown show.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Families with annual incomes of $75,000 or less do not pay anything toward the cost of a Harvard College education. Nearly 1 in 4 undergraduates comes from a family whose annual income is $75,000 or less. Harvard provides a $2,000 “start-up” grant to each of these students in their first year.

How bad does a person have to have it to sit here and defend Harvard?  JFC dude - you're (wait,  I meant YOUR!) better than that.

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like what? 

You've violated one of the only rules this place has.  Bravo.  

I didnt realize putting you in your spot on a daily basis was a rule.  Please forgive me.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didnt realize putting you in your spot on a daily basis was a rule.  Please forgive me.

Well we've concluded that you're a pretty low rent kind of guy.  Not a very bright one either.  You prove it daily.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Well we've concluded that you're a pretty low rent kind of guy.  Not a very bright one either.  You prove it daily.

Well dont sell yourself short chubby, you've proven to be pretty low rent yourself when you need to "reciprocate".

As for bright, you'd have to be stupid as a box of nails to still be working at your elderly age. My guess is you're stupid and you have to.

Have a good night!

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes but if they are going to teach/allow Antisemitism who cares.  This just completely hurts the Harvard brand.  The idea that the campus is some how open to free thought and discussion is a fallacy.  When corps start to say they will not hire Harvard grads like many are alluding to the school is done.   

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't in a position like that.

Yes her choice was to say the truth which is Antisemitism should not be tollerated .  But she knows that her deeds and actions back on campus would be used against her.   Tell the Truth or satisfy the mob back on campus you helped create.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

Harvard Professor? I wouldn't want this GUY teaching my kids would you guys?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/30/style/taylor-swift-harvard-course.html

download.jpeg-2.jpg

OIP.jpeg-2.jpg

download.jpeg-1.jpg

The thing is I am for the professor to live as he wishes where the LGBQTXYZ movement goes wrong is making others bend to his life choices.  I have no interest in learning fifty pronouns for what is biologically binary.  Do what you want leave me out of it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well dont sell yourself short chubby, you've proven to be pretty low rent yourself when you need to "reciprocate".

As for bright, you'd have to be stupid as a box of nails to still be working at your elderly age. My guess is you're stupid and you have to.

Have a good night!

Fucking A…give it a rest.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking A…give it a rest.

20 years buttin heads with the guy, you' re the last person to talk.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

20 years buttin heads with the guy, you' re the last person to talk.

No I’ll be the first…how about you STFU for once ya’ fucking meathead.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No I’ll be the first…how about you STFU for once ya’ fucking meathead.

The added meathead was the perfect touch!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It wasn't always like that...close though.  Was going to cost me $2k a year with the package I was offered.  It is a shit undergrad experience though, grad school is a different story.  Was not nearly as much of a fun part as Yale, Brown, Carleton for partying as a prospective student either.

As for the undergraduate experience you can blame the grad students as they fundamentally teach the undergrad courses there.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Have a good night!

Thanks for your concern.  Do you have a touch of Downs or something?  There's obviously something fucked in your DNA.  

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It wasn't always like that...close though.  Was going to cost me $2k a year with the package I was offered.  It is a shit undergrad experience though, grad school is a different story.  Was not nearly as much of a fun part as Yale, Brown, Carleton for partying as a prospective student either.

As for the undergraduate experience you can blame the grad students as they fundamentally teach the undergrad courses there.

Such a fucking clown

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well good, maybe you'll shut the fuck up now and work on a little self development for your social skills, or lack thereof.

You stfu. You're the one who has issues with certain people. Not me.