Check your account email address ×

Ivy league is tone def

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Deepfaggot, yet another topic he failed the iqtest.:lol:

If you were to take an IQ test you'd fail at figuring out how to answer the name: box at the top of the test.

You could show this different by quoting anything I said in this thread that is wrong related to the topic or not and admit by default it is you who failed.  We know comprehension isn't your thing...

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Doesn't matter how they conduct their life bud. They can do what they want. If some Dude with a 5 o clock shadow wants to pretend he is a chick he can go for it . But dont expect me to reconize you as a female. 

And Vise versa. I know a Female very personally on Male hormones now who wants me called them a Male and I just wont live in their fantasy world . 

Dont care what they do but I am not gonna twist reality for your pleasure or satisfaction. 

Exactly.  And I'm not going to relearn the the English language to accommodate some weirdo who's fucked in the head. Fuck your pronouns.  The only time I seem to encounter these gender confused types is always in some menial job somewhere, because they've spent their whole life immersed in this fantasy when they should have stayed in school and gotten an education.  All that said, be friendly and courteous to me, I will reciprocate every time.  Act like you have a chip on your shoulder (like this guy below), then give me my change for my breakfast sandwich and fuck off.  :lol: 

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He looks in the mirror.

Society wants nothing to do with freaks like you either.

Weird thing to say.  There's really something wrong with you.  You can stop following me around and put me on ignore.  Or you can keep showing everyone what an angry bitter little man you are.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Doesn't matter how they conduct their life bud. They can do what they want. If some Dude with a 5 o clock shadow wants to pretend he is a chick he can go for it . But dont expect me to reconize you as a female. 

And Vise versa. I know a Female very personally on Male hormones now who wants me called them a Male and I just wont live in their fantasy world . 

Dont care what they do but I am not gonna twist reality for your pleasure or satisfaction. 

Well drag storytime with children does cross a line we all can't ignore though.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Weird thing to say.  There's really something wrong with you.  You can stop following me around and put me on ignore.  Or you can keep showing everyone what an angry bitter little man you are.

I don't follow you anywhere.   There is this little button called "Unread Content" that I use.  :thumbsup:

Only a narcissist would think someone is following them around on a small board like this...

And yes, if I make you angry feel free to ignore me.  We know you are too little of a man to do that though.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I don't follow you anywhere.   There is this little button called "Unread Content" that I use.  :thumbsup:

Only a narcissist would think someone is following them around on a small board like this...

And yes, if I make you angry feel free to ignore me.  We know you are too little of a man to do that though.

He just cant stop his urge to reciprocate!!!

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No skin off my nuts dude, reflects on you more than anyone.  :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is what you get (see MC above) when you try to feminize the nation.....

You've been doing your fair share of crying like a girl lately, just sayin'

Internet Life yo'

88vm03.gif

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Harvard is a private college with over 50 billion in endowments. 

I would love nothing more than to see higher education go through a major douche, and stop with some of this indoctrination insanity they're pedaling.  They're not teaching them how to think anymore, they're teaching them what to think.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You've been doing your fair share of crying like a girl lately, just sayin'

Internet Life yo'

88vm03.gif

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would love nothing more than to see higher education go through a major douche, and stop with some of this indoctrination insanity they're pedaling.  They're not teaching them how to think anymore, they're teaching them what to think.

giphy.gif

Thats just a bunch of bullshit from you like usual. You just want indoctrination that you agree with. You're no more a free thinker than a democrat is. 

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Thats just a bunch of bullshit from you like usual. You just want indoctrination that you agree with. You're no more a free thinker than a democrat is. 

And what are you, a modern day Aristotle?  Did you go to college or is that another big secret?  Go fuck yourself.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And what are you, a modern day Aristotle?  Did you go to college or is that another big secret?  Go fuck yourself.  :lol: 

What college did you go to that prepared you to sell shitters for a living? Trump university? Its no wonder you went bankrupt!

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What college did you go to that prepared you to sell shitters for a living? Trump university? Its no wonder you went bankrupt!

:lol:

Shitters are pretty successful businesses.  Pretty much recession proof.

Again you know nothing.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shitters are pretty successful businesses.  Pretty much recession proof.

Again you know nothing.

I didn't say anything otherwise. 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It would appear, your papers, are not in order.... :lol:

1e9p3z.jpg