Check your account email address ×

Beatdown…

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Holy fuck did Newsom put the beatdown on Lil Ron at their Fox ‘debate’ :lol: 

Says the guy still getting covid boosters :lol: what an absolute mind numbing dumb fuck

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Holy fuck did Newsom put the beatdown on Lil Ron at their Fox ‘debate’ :lol: 

Newsome didn't answer one fucking question all he did was parrot the dumbs talking points and promote the joe and the ho ticket, if anything he looke like a fucking idiot, much like yourself:read:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Drudge poll had Desantis beating down Newsom so theres that.  Neither will be the nominees.  Not even sure what the point was.  They keep floating all these hail marys, and nothing has changed.

Yeah - that’s what Newsom said but he’s not running like Lil Ron :lol:  Not even a debate as Gavin is on a whole other level.  Great to watch the lil FL bitch in lifts whine, cry, and lol at you with his fake smile :lmao: 

15 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Newsome didn't answer one fucking question all he did was parrot the dumbs talking points and promote the joe and the ho ticket, if anything he looke like a fucking idiot, much like yourself:read:

There all he did was answer questions you  fucking idiot….of course you think orange con man knows what going on so :lol: 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There all he did was answer questions you  fucking idiot….of course you think orange con man knows what going on so :lol: 

the only thing he did was try to prop up the current administration, he deflected EVERY question, he was correct on ONE thing, neither of them will be on the 2024 ballot:thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Newsom is the leader of a failed state Desantis has a record of achievement debate is not necessary.

:lol: Carlos Tinfoil :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Says the guy still getting covid boosters :lol: what an absolute mind numbing dumb fuck

Alongside lil Ron :snack:

Newsom: You followed science. You followed the facts.

DeSantis: That's not true.

Newsom: You even wore a mask in September.

IMG_6733.jpeg

My god. How could anyone sit through that? I watched 5 minutes and shut it off. Two grown men hurling one insult after another at each other. It’s like being here without the fun. Now comes the “who won” competition. :lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

My god. How could anyone sit through that? I watched 5 minutes and shut it off. Two grown men hurling one insult after another at each other. It’s like being here without the fun. Now comes the “who won” competition. :lol: 

Yep and what was the point of it to begin with? Just a waste of time and money 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Good.  You can give me the 5 minute cliffnotes of how bad it was cuz it held even less interest for me.  :lol: 

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

lol failed state.

More than half of all homeless people in the country live in Cali. How about that high speed train how did that work out? I had been going out to Cali every year for 10 years and every time I went back it was worse. Now I won't go back to much decline to witness.