Check your account email address ×

Go F*ck Yourself

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Poor Elon. He better hope that Biden keeps spending $7500 of taxpayer money on every vehicle he sells. :lol: 

He would just slash prices 25-30% again :lol:

He’s starting to show some stress cracks around the edges. Lol

To be fair he’s been under a little pressure for a while now. Hell, Tesla was burning through cash for a long time

Well he did race over to Israel to suck netenyaoos cock. That might be good for a few ads. :lol: 

Talk about a 180 - goes to Israel because he’s taking a beating, then apparently…. I guess…. doesn’t care?

o.O

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's classic..... I love people not  afraid to speak their minds.... Elon is spot on.   How dare he:bc:... definitely not politically correct

Reminds me of someone else I know.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's classic..... I love people not  afraid to speak their minds.... Elon is spot on.   How dare he:bc:... definitely not politically correct

you're a fucking imbecile

just speaking my mind, so LOVE ME!!!!   :roflcrying:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Reminds me of someone else I know.

you don't know him

you know his propaganda  ;)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm sure thats why he went. :rolleyes:

You didn't find that just a PR stunt with cameras on him and his barbie sized bullet proof vest? And Netenyaoo just happened to not be busy and available to be tour guide? Seemed pretty phoney to me :dunno:

Why do you think he went?

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

You didn't find that just a PR stunt with cameras on him and his barbie sized bullet proof vest? And Netenyaoo just happened to not be busy and available to be tour guide? Seemed pretty phoney to me :dunno:

Why do you think he went?

Don't know.  Hadn't thought about it.  Ask yourself if you had Elon's TNW, do you really think he needs to kiss anyones ass?  He speaks his mind, bfd.  My whole perspective is based on the thought that our governments, (yours too) are corrupt as fuck.  So I support the disruptors like Elon, Trump and that Poilievre guy up your way:bc: 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So I support the disruptors like Elon, Trump and that Poilievre guy up your way:bc: 

I would never put Trump and Pierre in the same sentence. 2 totally different types of people. Pierre isn't a disruptor, he's just sensible. Also Elon is not in politics so anything he does is for personal gain,nothing else. Well other than to feed his HUGE ego. Claiming to support a private businessman is your choice but don't confuse his goals with that of someone in a political arena and their goals. 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I would never put Trump and Pierre in the same sentence. 2 totally different types of people. Pierre isn't a disruptor, he's just sensible. Also Elon is not in politics so anything he does is for personal gain,nothing else. Well other than to feed his HUGE ego. Claiming to support a private businessman is your choice but don't confuse his goals with that of someone in a political arena and their goals. 

In most cases they are both the same.