Check your account email address ×

Go F*ck Yourself

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

I would never put Trump and Pierre in the same sentence. 2 totally different types of people. Pierre isn't a disruptor, he's just sensible. Also Elon is not in politics so anything he does is for personal gain,nothing else. Well other than to feed his HUGE ego. Claiming to support a private businessman is your choice but don't confuse his goals with that of someone in a political arena and their goals. 

Please.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is how its done.

It's funny how you compare him competing with fucking Facebook to world politics :lmao: You can tell where your life is based off of.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's funny how you compare him competing with fucking Facebook to world politics :lmao: You can tell where your life is based off of.

Musk has a pretty good grasp of world politics, unlike clueless you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Musk has a pretty good grasp of world politics, unlike clueless you.

If you say so, you're my info source :bc:

What's Twitter's value at since he bought it? 50%? Disney,Comcast,Paramount and Warner Bros all jumped ship now.

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

If you say so, you're my info source :bc:

What's Twitter's value at since he bought it? 50%? Disney,Comcast,Paramount and Warner Bros all jumped ship now.

I think you need to go fuck yourself as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sick and tired of being wrong on everything Lloyd?

Keep looking like an idiot.

Here's Rogan telling the trust the experts to go suck his dick, cause they are just bought and paid for.

Go add this as well retard.:lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean the elites who you think have your best interest.  I'm on the opposite side.

like Iger and Musk?

how about pretend Billionaire Trump? 

9_9

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean like big pharma, who you think care about your health.  Your worth more sick.

it's why cancer will never be cured...

but let's stay on topic here about billionaires who care about Americans like us... wait?!!! 

like ME!!!!!!!

62ME-2.jpg.8072c602db147a3d8e0dbf00d5bba

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here ya go Karen.

You do know Musk is actually half Canadian, half South African? That would be a first for an American President.

A member of the wealthy South African Musk family, Elon Musk was born in Pretoria and briefly attended the University of Pretoria before immigrating to Canada at age 18, acquiring citizenship through his Canadian-born mother. Two years later, he matriculated at Queen's University at Kingston in Canada.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

You do know Musk is actually half Canadian, half South African? That would be a first for an American President.

A member of the wealthy South African Musk family, Elon Musk was born in Pretoria and briefly attended the University of Pretoria before immigrating to Canada at age 18, acquiring citizenship through his Canadian-born mother. Two years later, he matriculated at Queen's University at Kingston in Canada.

Yes.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

explain that position please

:fool:

you don't what?

https://fee.org/articles/tax-breaks-arent-subsidies/

When is a subsidy not a subsidy? When it’s a reduction in taxes. There’s a baffling amount of confusion over what should be a simple matter. Tax reductions, credits, deductions, and exemptions are frequently mistaken for subsidies. This shouldn’t be. Morally they are worlds apart.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

https://fee.org/articles/tax-breaks-arent-subsidies/

When is a subsidy not a subsidy? When it’s a reduction in taxes. There’s a baffling amount of confusion over what should be a simple matter. Tax reductions, credits, deductions, and exemptions are frequently mistaken for subsidies. This shouldn’t be. Morally they are worlds apart.

how about student loans being paid for by your fellow taxpayers?