Check your account email address ×

Should cars have built-in speed limits? Some think it’s time

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You should be in the slow lane except for passing, and if you're passing get it done in a 1/4mile not over 4 miles..Some of us don't drive a Camry and enjoy the drive at speed..I try to run 100-125mph pretty much the whole way home from work and I take the long way because I enjoy the drive at speed..

That’s why you have breaks.  I get over when there’s enough room where I don’t have to slow down.  I’m already 6-7 over.  I drive all over the state and generally pass far more vehicles than pass me.  The occasional moron going ridiculously fast can kiss my ass:thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s why you have breaks.  I get over when there’s enough room where I don’t have to slow down.  I’m already 6-7 over.  I drive all over the state and generally pass far more vehicles than pass me.  The occasional moron going ridiculously fast can kiss my ass:thumbsup:

For some of us a 100+ is not ridiculous, it's just normal and really nothing..Ive been to multiple driving schools and been trained by professionals over the years.. I also maintain my vehicles for the protection of others and ourselves..I could only imagine seeing how neglected your vehicle is and the estimate I'd hand you if your car came to my shop but we don't work on what you have...

And in your car, they are Brakes not Breaks boy genius.. Speaking of brakes..When was the last time you had a brake fluid flush?:lol:

Edited by Rigid1
Kick SR's sorry ass a little bit more
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

For some of us a 100+ is not ridiculous, it's just normal and really nothing..Ive been to multiple driving schools and been trained by professionals over the years.. I also maintain my vehicles for the protection of others and ourselves..I could only imagine seeing how neglected your vehicle is and the estimate I'd hand you if your car came to my shop but we don't work on what you have... Speaking of brakes..When was the last time you had a brake fluid flush?:lol:

Germany has no problem with people hauling ass on the autobon. It’s not 1960 any more, just about any new car can safely run 100+ down the highway.

• Like 2

Just now, Not greg b said:

Germany has no problem with people hauling ass on the autobon. It’s not 1960 any more, just about any new car can safely run 100+ down the highway.

Yup, it's the fucking other drivers that are the issue,.The old ass fuck sticks who think they are the "owners of the roads"

Yup, it's the fucking other drivers that are the issue,.The old ass fuck sticks who think they are the "owners of the roads"

Yep. That or non English speaking people in their clapped out dodge caravans 

• Haha 1

I find it's more hoochies yacking on the phone eating drinking totally oblivious to whats going on around them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I find it's more hoochies yacking on the phone eating drinking totally oblivious to whats going on around them.

I see that occasionally, I passed a chick on the right over the weekend and she was legit driving with no hands on the wheel and texting or something, phone in both hands and looking down..Flashed my lights to get over when I was behind her to get the fuck out the way so I wouldn't have to pass her on the right, she never looked up in her mirrors..After I passed her she promptly got over..The whole thing is we were like the only 2 cars around on the highway, I was in the right lane till I got within a 1/4 mile and then got behind here to follow the rules of the road..She just stayed planted there until I passed her on the right and laid on my horn..Just an absolutely clueless person on the road and that phone was super important.. Wasn't a teenager either, she looked to be middle aged..

My advice to everyone is keep fucking right until passing, get the pass done and get back over..That's how you drive

• Like 6

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats the theory anyways. Those cow farts though.....

There is a known quantity of co2 in a gallon of gas.  19.42 lbs of co2 is created in burning a us gallon of gas.  That doesn’t include the CO2 generated for a gallon of gas to go from oil to tank

Edited by BOHICA