Check your account email address ×

WTF?……. Energized shoppers break one-day holiday sales record.

Just now, Steve753 said:

There isnt one democrat on this forum who regularly posts who's saying its tough right now that ive seen.

Bottom line is the way the world was after covid, things were going to go up no matter who was in office.

They are hacks and don’t represent the majority of Dem voters.  The cost of everything has quadrupled here.  We can’t keep up with the price increases from week to week.  Who ever you want to admit or blame for that is spin.  It is not a great economy. 

The mentality of the average workers changed after Covid. People are not doing their jobs anymore. We have taken on role of insurance adjuster and claims adjuster . We have 2 ladies in the office we pay to do someone else’s job. That we don’t get paid to do. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They are hacks and don’t represent the majority of Dem voters.  The cost of everything has quadrupled here.  We can’t keep up with the price increases from week to week.  Who ever you want to admit or blame for that is spin.  It is not a great economy. 

The mentality of the average workers changed after Covid. People are not doing their jobs anymore. We have taken on role of insurance adjuster and claims adjuster . We have 2 ladies in the office we pay to do someone else’s job. That we don’t get paid to do. 

Thing is they do represent the majority. Thats why Trump lost in 2020 and will lose again in 24. One would think Republicans would learn from the mistakes Trump made. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Thing is they do represent the majority. Thats why Trump lost in 2020 and will lose again in 24. One would think Republicans would learn from the mistakes Trump made. 

75% of Americans disagree with them. So, No!  They do not represent the majority.  Bringing Trump into is nonsense. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cold War said:

75% of Americans disagree with them. So, No!  They do not represent the majority.  Bringing Trump into is nonsense. 

70% also dont want Trump or Biden as potus. So ya im bringing Trump into it.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

He is full blown TDS retarded.  

All roads leave back to Daddy Trump for these bitches. 

57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Bottom line is the way the world was after covid, things were going to go up no matter who was in office.

this statement is correct

:thumbsup:

this being said, Biden doubled down on Trump's ludicrous covid spending.  

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

this statement is correct

:thumbsup:

this being said, Biden doubled down on Trump's ludicrous covid spending.  

Also Trump lowering the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21% didn't help matters either.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Two retards agree.  That's assuring.

why don't you make yourself useful and explain how retail REIT's work for big box stores like Walmart... or maybe go dig a hole, sit in it and wait for the aliens to arrive.

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why don't you make yourself useful and explain how retail REIT's work for big box stores like Walmart... or maybe go dig a hole, sit in it and wait for the aliens to arrive.

My pleasure.  Anything else Karen.

image.thumb.png.3c4fa7f0015125a9d4338c6e8e295a17.png

I've seen far more reports of stores uncrowded than like in the past were people are stampeding one another for a few dollars off.   I'd be hard pressed to think sales actually at stores is up at all.  

https://mediatakeout.com/economic-meltdown-nobody-showed-up-for-black-friday-empty-stores-ghost-towns/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/black-friday-sees-low-turnout-lines-retail-stores

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My pleasure.  Anything else Karen.

image.thumb.png.3c4fa7f0015125a9d4338c6e8e295a17.png

I know how they work doofus.

Can you explain to the class how big box stores like WM own the REIT, rent and depreciate the stores as they're utilizing them and eventually abandon them for a further tax advantage... if they don't sell them after building a new location 300 yards away from the old one and making locals pay for the infrastructure to support them?  

Or maybe that's not relevant to stores being closed in certain cities for certain companies... but they've got a great scam going.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB117027500505994065

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've seen far more reports of stores uncrowded than like in the past were people are stampeding one another for a few dollars off.   I'd be hard pressed to think sales actually at stores is up at all.  

https://mediatakeout.com/economic-meltdown-nobody-showed-up-for-black-friday-empty-stores-ghost-towns/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/black-friday-sees-low-turnout-lines-retail-stores

I was forced to go to Fleet Farm on Saturday to exchange something for my wife and it was a f'ng madhouse.  Asked the customer service lady if it had been crazy busy like that all day, she said yes and it was more insanely busy all day on Black Friday.  

Americans like buying shit... I guess.  :dunno:

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:

The internets ya know!