Check your account email address ×

Trump is giving the judge nightmares.

55 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Cool. I love it there.  
we have the same woman pick us up from the airport every year. She said it does start to get a little cooler by the end of the month. 

It was cool the first day we were here but went right back to upper 70s. The water is a touch cool but that’s normal for us. It feels just like summer lake water up north. The beaches here rival anywhere I’ve been. Awesome place. The shops and boutiques are Spendy lol , the poor girls each got $3-400 spending money and most places that wasn’t even a single outfit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I fucking love it!!!  How could maralago….or whatever it’s called be worth only $18M. That’s ridiculous. This whole thing is sounding more like a political hit job by a bunch of half baked amateurs. And I dislike Trump. 

:lol: Giving the grifter a pass 

IMG_6661.jpeg

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was cool the first day we were here but went right back to upper 70s. The water is a touch cool but that’s normal for us. It feels just like summer lake water up north. The beaches here rival anywhere I’ve been. Awesome place. The shops and boutiques are Spendy lol , the poor girls each got $3-400 spending money and most places that wasn’t even a single outfit 

Yup, beautiful.  I don’t know if they still do the dolphin cruise at this time of year, but it is well worth it. Lot of fun. They serve alcohol and take you to this island. Girls will like it. I think it is Island time. 

D5470320-0810-4314-BE81-2A6DAFD8A8AF.jpeg

CE26C473-0511-484C-B7A8-2E033C823AB3.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup, beautiful.  I don’t know if they still do the dolphin cruise at this time of year, but it is well worth it. Lot of fun. They serve alcohol and take you to this island. Girls will like it. I think it is Island time. 

D5470320-0810-4314-BE81-2A6DAFD8A8AF.jpeg

CE26C473-0511-484C-B7A8-2E033C823AB3.jpeg

We’re leaving in the morning already , been here a week. We will be back for sure and I’ll check that out. When you’re taking the whole family it gets too Spendy to fly and this drive is way easier than ft Myers or Port St. Lucie etc. It will take us about 21 hours to get home 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

wait until you see where I'm going in December.. ;)

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We’re leaving in the morning already , been here a week. We will be back for sure and I’ll check that out. When you’re taking the whole family it gets too Spendy to fly and this drive is way easier than ft Myers or Port St. Lucie etc. It will take us about 21 hours to get home 

Yeah it is pricey to fly into the Fort Walton area. We usually stay at Okaloosa Island which is pretty nice. Gorgeous beaches all along from Pensacola to Panama City. If you go back take a ride to Navarre Beach and take the coastal beach road, 399, to Pensacola Beach. Owned by the feds. 7-8 miles of prime beachfront. 30A 

Just now, J. Jackson said:

Yeah it is pricey to fly into the Fort Walton area. We usually stay at Okaloosa Island which is pretty nice. Gorgeous beaches all along from Pensacola to Panama City. If you go back take a ride to Navarre Beach and take the coastal beach road, 399, to Pensacola Beach. Owned by the feds. 7-8 miles of prime beachfront. 

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Yeah it is pricey to fly into the Fort Walton area. We usually stay at Okaloosa Island which is pretty nice. Gorgeous beaches all along from Pensacola to Panama City. If you go back take a ride to Navarre Beach and take the coastal beach road, 399, to Pensacola Beach. Owned by the feds. 7-8 miles of prime beachfront. 30A 

Yah we drove about 15 miles of 30a. Amazing the amount of money that exists in this world 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m on a beach in Florida and this fucking place is 10 million

If you think maralago is worth 18 million you should be killed instantly 

1793387C-CEB9-4BEF-8B9F-36FDBEEBCF83.jpeg

Why am I imagining you on the top floor in your speedo, hucking Spotted Cow bottles at all the commoners invading your beach space.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol::owned:

image.thumb.png.d6e9d71e47e5fe00ac09f11b17168bdf.png

I love it.  :lol:  Seriously, its all just theater.

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More excuses for orange fat fuck :lol:  

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

91 indictments 

^^^ The 2 dullest crayons™ in the box.  :lmao:.....with an intellect rivaled only by garden tools...... Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel..... The gates are down and the lights are flashing but the train isn't coming.:snack:

• Haha 5