Check your account email address ×

Active Shooter in Maine

• Gold Member

Nailed it Jimmy. 

Why the fuck was this Guy allowed to still be a Firearm instructor and still have all his Guns after leaving a mental facility? 

About a month ago State Cops raided my buds house and took all my His Guns (about 30 of them) because his cunt ex Girlfriend said he was a threat to Himself. (all lies) 

He is fighting in court now to get them back. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Is it wokeness that’s preventing stricter gun laws for mentally ill? 

Triggered by a handle. :lol:

The message has nothing to do with wokeness obviously ....Should they change accounts to post other topics? 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Triggered by a handle. :lol:

The message has nothing to do with wokeness obviously ....Should they change accounts to post other topics? 

What? Why is wokeness preventing enforcing gun laws for mentally unstable. Honest question. This guy clearly shouldn’t be allowed to have guns and ruins it for law abiding gun owners.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What? Why is wokeness preventing enforcing gun laws for mentally unstable. Honest question. This guy clearly shouldn’t be allowed to have guns and ruins it for law abiding gun owners.

Sorry thought you were being sarcastic. I dont think wokeness is preventing it . Do you? 

100% agree in the bold. 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sorry thought you were being sarcastic. I dont think wokeness is preventing it . Do you? 

100% agree in the bold. 

No, but the end wokeness twitter handle implies that.  :dunno:

Liberal, conservative, who cares, just enforce gun laws so this type of shit doesn’t happen (as much).

• Thanks 1

Firearms instructor?  This guy will probably give the law enforcement issues. Betting he offs himself before he gets greased by law enforcement. Any takers?

Edited by jonlafon1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Firearms instructor?  This guy will probably give the law enforcement issues. Betting he offs himself before he gets greased by law enforcement. Any takers?

I thought he was gonna do it last night when they were circling his location with the chopper. 

I agree this could get worse . Hopefully the Cops take Him out before he kills anyone else :sad:

• Like 1