Check your account email address ×

Active Shooter in Maine

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Steve how are you going to remove all the guns from the Country. Seriously explain to me. Do you realize we have more Guns than People? 

https://www.vox.com/2015/8/27/9212725/australia-buyback

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Here ya go bud :bc: If there is anything else I can assist you with, don't be scared to ask, it's why I'm here:thumbsup:

I like how you cut that quote down to what suited your needs.  Nowhere did I say ME, and that I carry in my glove box.  Nice gotcha attempt there though ..... bud :bc:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yeah im sure the criminals in Chicago will be lining up to turn over their stolen switched Glocks and AKs . 

Dude you are worldly , maybe Australia is your spot for retirement. Second time you mentioned it. :bc:

I mean look how freee they were during Covid lockdowns :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah im sure the criminals in Chicago will be lining up to turn over their stolen switched Glocks and AKs . 

Dude you are worldly , maybe Australia is your spot for retirement. Second time you mentioned it. :bc:

I mean look how freee they were during Covid lockdowns :lol:

:lol:

Such a child.

:bc:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Such a child.

Honest question....does gun violence actually scare you and make you change how you live your life?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Yeah we got all kinds of money sitting around for that.  :lol:  

Just now, Steve753 said:

Such a child.

I mean look at the War on drugs that is totally working! Billions spent! 

Meth, Blow, H , fentanyl  all illegal and we def dont have a problem with those here! 

Prohibition worked too! :suicide:

You are so smart Steve. Yeah im just a dumb kid. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Meth, Blow, H , fentanyl  all illegal and we def dont have a problem with those here! 

Prohibition worked too! :suicide:

You are so smart Steve. Yeah im just a dumb kid. 

More dumb negative comments.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Your own government facilitated a lot of cocaine smuggled into the USA over years gone by. Have you heard of the CIA? Real great bunch :bc:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Your own government facilitated a lot of cocaine smuggled into the USA over years gone by. Have you heard of the CIA? Real great bunch :bc:

Guns too. Well informed. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No you refuse to see the real problem and all you have for debating it is silly excuses.

Mental illness and evil are not silly excuses, those are the facts and they happen to also be common sense. You just don't want to see it. Schedule your eye doc appointment.

Crazy-eyes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

Maybe to qualify as a mass shooting, they could also exclude gang bangers dong their thing.  Nah - that doesn't make the headline catchy enough when it's probably cut down by three quarters.  

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

We just need more people with guns on their kitchen counters and that will fix the problem!

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Go play in traffic or something since you've got nothing to add like usual.

Oh…you mean like this? GFY cheesedick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why is it almost always a white male involved in these types of mass shootings? 

maybe we should ban white men from owning certain kinds of guns? 

:dunno:

I have read that 90% of mass shooters had a prior grievance like divorce, financial problems, health problems, workplace problems, etc. that pushes them over the edge mentally. Apparently some white males lack the ability to deal with adversities in life and resort to evil.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

I have read that 90% of mass shooters had a prior grievance like divorce, financial problems, health problems, workplace problems, etc. that pushes them over the edge mentally. Apparently some white males lack the ability to deal with adversities in life and resort to evil.

and enough $ to afford the weapons of choice? 

idk, don't have a solution but it seems to me it's mostly crazy white males.

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

and enough $ to afford the weapons of choice? 

idk, don't have a solution but it seems to me it's mostly crazy white males.

“Crazy” being the operative word…try and knock that into the thick skulls of Steve Squared.😉😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Crazy” being the operative word…try and knock that into the thick skulls of Steve Squared.😉😂

NO!!!!111 Guns are crazy not the person using it to shoot up schools and bowling alleys

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If the guns arent available the crazies cant get them you idiot.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I have read that 90% of mass shooters had a prior grievance like divorce, financial problems, health problems, workplace problems

You just described what every day people deal with everywhere. Over 90% of this forum can probably relate to this. What's the point?

https://www.nri-inc.org/media/1111/2015-tracking-the-history-of-state-psychiatric-hospital-closures-lutterman.pdf

We have a mental health issue more than a gun issue unfortunately the mental ill choose guns to lash out!

But yeah lets send some more cash overseas!!I think those making these decisions need some mental help!!

Probably cant find any ammo at fleet farm today after this event!!

Edited by X2700
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go pick a fight somewhere else Captain America and quit taking peoples opinions as a personal shot at you :bc:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

NO!!!!111 Guns are crazy not the person using it to shoot up schools and bowling alleys

I'm glad there is no crazy people in Canada, phew. Or elsewhere in the world. It's nice of you guys to keep them all in the USA:bc: Thank you :thumbsup: