Check your account email address ×

FSCE DRIFT BASHERS UPCOMING TRIP CHECKLIST!!!!

f7ben

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Freedom Sledder DRIFT BASHERS !!

Trip checklist for upcoming saddlebag

1. Have dealer change drive belt and adjust to factory spec. Assume there is a tool for this but could not find it on skidoo accessory webpage.

2. Have dealer verify and adjust ski alignment per factory manual. This is critical for the speeds we will be attaining in the park. The tour guide said to be prepared for bursts of up to 50mph

3. Check toolkit and make sure tools are appropriately sorted and cleaned. 

4. *** CRITICAL - Borrow or purchase track tension tool and ensure track tension is adjusted per factory spec. The track operation will be at its quietest between 7.1-7.5 kg of resistance and the bison in the park do not like noise at all. 

Recommendations - 

1. Run only skidoo XYZ Etec HS Pro Plus Premium DFI injection oil. The dealer said this is the lowest emissions oil available and the best option until the electric sleds hit the market. It is a bargain at $119 per gallon. I realize the powerful 600s are thirsty but this is the price to run with the big dogs. 

2. Bring spare parts such as fuses. The guide said he would handle minor repairs such as this. 

3. If you haven’t bought the recommended helmet communicator you will be out of touch and have to rely on hand signals. Please review the hand signal pamphlet that you were provided by Doug or Snowrider when you joined the club. Things happen fast at trail speed and we need to be ready to respond in an instant. Also the guide promised us at least 1 hour of hardcore off trail. You will need to have your boondocker club patch to participate in this portion of the trip. This is for experienced riders only. If you are interested in testing for your Boondocker patch please contact Carin2Carin. He has set up a very impressive obstacle course including a driveway jump and a deep pow area where he snow blows his sidewalks to try single ski carving exercises. 

As usual , let’s be safe …..wear our reflectors and god willing we will make it back to the lodge by dark and can all share our experiences and enjoy the complimentary glass of wine provided by club dues and the lodge each year!!

President - Doug

Vice - Snowrider

:lmao:

My sled has had all its preseason maintenance, including belt deflection, track tension, motor and chain case oil and filters done, and nav maps updated.  Aimed out the door.  Still working on the trailer, but mostly just cosmetic bullshit.  I feel like I need to spend $ on something, but honestly, everything is good, don't need anything this year.  May look for another helmet.

48354985_10218257619381900_4988127266128003072_n.jpg

• Like 2

I mean sweet fuck reading the sled section of this forum gives me the same gross feeling as reading a vegan menu or watching a Biden campaign ad. Clean this fucking shit up CKF 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

My sled has had all its preseason maintenance, including belt deflection, track tension, motor and chain case oil and filters done, and nav maps updated.  Aimed out the door.  Still working on the trailer, but mostly just cosmetic bullshit.  I feel like I need to spend $ on something, but honestly, everything is good, don't need anything this year.  May look for another helmet.

48354985_10218257619381900_4988127266128003072_n.jpg

Dropped my sleds off yesterday at the dealer to get the m ready for the season....That looks like Pittston Farm in the background. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mean sweet fuck reading the sled section of this forum gives me the same gross feeling as reading a vegan menu or watching a Biden campaign ad. Clean this fucking shit up CKF 

So don't read it. Just because it isn't for you doesn't mean that other members don't enjoy it. 

You don't have to be a dick about it, do you?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

So don't read it. Just because it isn't for you doesn't mean that other members don't enjoy it. 

I was just poking fun John , I’m not driftbuster for fuck sake lol

23 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Dropped my sleds off yesterday at the dealer to get the m ready for the season....That looks like Pittston Farm in the background. 

Yessir  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No.  No you're not.  :news: 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I should have known with you, but sometimes I do wonder what is going on inside your head:lol:

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

one could tell it was a joke when it lacked his kill yourself tag line.  

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

clearly, because DB actually owns a snowmobile... granted it's a tippy SkiDoo but he's fat enough to keep it planted.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I should have known with you, but sometimes I do wonder what is going on inside your head:lol:

7ea493e2ece38e6a445ed3c72c079c8b.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Last years SkiDoo factory ride….

IMG_1788.jpeg

Did you steal that from Driftbusta's Facebook page?? His riding crew?? That looks like his sled!!

Just kidding Woolie :bc: I'm obviously joking bud :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Freedom Sledder DRIFT BASHERS !!

Trip checklist for upcoming saddlebag

1. Have dealer change drive belt and adjust to factory spec. Assume there is a tool for this but could not find it on skidoo accessory webpage.

2. Have dealer verify and adjust ski alignment per factory manual. This is critical for the speeds we will be attaining in the park. The tour guide said to be prepared for bursts of up to 50mph

3. Check toolkit and make sure tools are appropriately sorted and cleaned. 

4. *** CRITICAL - Borrow or purchase track tension tool and ensure track tension is adjusted per factory spec. The track operation will be at its quietest between 7.1-7.5 kg of resistance and the bison in the park do not like noise at all. 

Recommendations - 

1. Run only skidoo XYZ Etec HS Pro Plus Premium DFI injection oil. The dealer said this is the lowest emissions oil available and the best option until the electric sleds hit the market. It is a bargain at $119 per gallon. I realize the powerful 600s are thirsty but this is the price to run with the big dogs. 

2. Bring spare parts such as fuses. The guide said he would handle minor repairs such as this. 

3. If you haven’t bought the recommended helmet communicator you will be out of touch and have to rely on hand signals. Please review the hand signal pamphlet that you were provided by Doug or Snowrider when you joined the club. Things happen fast at trail speed and we need to be ready to respond in an instant. Also the guide promised us at least 1 hour of hardcore off trail. You will need to have your boondocker club patch to participate in this portion of the trip. This is for experienced riders only. If you are interested in testing for your Boondocker patch please contact Carin2Carin. He has set up a very impressive obstacle course including a driveway jump and a deep pow area where he snow blows his sidewalks to try single ski carving exercises. 

As usual , let’s be safe …..wear our reflectors and god willing we will make it back to the lodge by dark and can all share our experiences and enjoy the complimentary glass of wine provided by club dues and the lodge each year!!

President - Doug

Vice - Snowrider

edb44a752293dfce1a3de21c11cf6c5f.gif

Just now, Bontz said:

A thread like this coming from the guy who claims there's no need for clutching changes when adding horsepower ... priceless :lol:

Let's try and not turn this into a shit show if that's ok :bc:

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you steal that from Driftbusta's Facebook page?? His riding crew?? That looks like his sled!!

Just kidding Woolie :bc: I'm obviously joking bud :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Let's try and not turn this into a shit show if that's ok :bc:

Too late ... bud :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Too late ... bud :bc:

Can you just let it go for once and try not to play gotcha?? The forum is getting tired of it. 

Thanks for your cooperation :bc:

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

A thread like this coming from the guy who claims there's no need for clutching changes when adding horsepower ... priceless :lol:

Take it up with Glen Hall dumbfuck 

57 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

clearly, because DB actually owns a snowmobile... granted it weighs almost 700 pounds and takes two strong men to lift it on its side, but he's 210 lbs of blue twisted steel to manage it!

7ea493e2ece38e6a445ed3c72c079c8b.gif

Fixed!  :lol: 

• Haha 1