Check your account email address ×

FSCE DRIFT BASHERS UPCOMING TRIP CHECKLIST!!!!

f7ben

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I trail rode an uncoupled sled last year and couldn't wait for the ride to end.

I’ve never ridden one I liked except the igx skid from Polaris. That one works extremely well. My buddies 146 is super smooth on the trail. Touch more ski lift than I’d like but completely controllable 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You ride a Sidewinder correct? 

Of the mother fucking kind :bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

I’ve never ridden one I liked except the igx skid from Polaris. That one works extremely well. My buddies 146 is super smooth on the trail. Touch more ski lift than I’d like but completely controllable 

Do you like your Pro-X ?

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone who says they rode some faggot paddle track on trail and it was fine is a complete know nothing faggot and doesn’t trail ride at speed. Seeet fuck those retarded pieces of shit will vibrate your feet to sleep at 60

backcountry and the assaults both are pretty good even at high speeds with up to a 2" track and the flexibility they give you makes them well worth it.  far prefer it overall to my couples 137's.  in our camp i run the 1.6,  Gary the 2.0 in otherwise identical sleds.  Picking up the 24 tomorrow with the 1.6 on it for retirement tour '24.  

• Like 2

Just now, Angry ginger said:

pretty good even at high speeds with up to a 2" track

I guess that depends what you consider high speed. I've never seen a 1.75" or 2" achieve anywhere close to what I consider high speed. I don't think either would last spinning 100+ mph.

Just now, HSR said:

I guess that depends what you consider high speed. I've never seen a 1.75" or 2" achieve anywhere close to what I consider high speed. I don't think either would last spinning 100+ mph.

never had an issue well into the 80's on a farirly regular basis pout 6k+ on a couple 1.75 doo tracks and a couple of 1.6 ice cobras.  the ice cobra wears more than the 1.75 for sure but i like a bit of traction when we end up on logging roads or wind blown lakes.  yes they won't take you over 100 but thats such a small percentage of where a trail rider spends their time in reality.   i haven't had a sled that did an honest 100 on gps sine my 03 ZX chassis.   mid to high 90's regardless of 600/800/850 since.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

backcountry and the assaults both are pretty good even at high speeds with up to a 2" track and the flexibility they give you makes them well worth it.  far prefer it overall to my couples 137's.  in our camp i run the 1.6,  Gary the 2.0 in otherwise identical sleds.  Picking up the 24 tomorrow with the 1.6 on it for retirement tour '24.  

Retirement tour? Giving up riding?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Seems like I’ve heard him say this a few times over the years.🤔🤣

At least once anyway. He loves it to much to give it up unless his knee issues are getting the best of him.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

No. Id have a baler if thats all I did.

Baler?!  R motion ftw!

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You'd need longer front shocks as well and the rear suspension would suck donkey balls being uncoupled on trail. Seen it done :lol::bc:

:dunno:. I had reservations with the c motion but was pleasantly surprised

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Loved my 2018, other than it got to be a bit of a handful in the truly tight & twisty stuff when riding at a pretty good clip.  For everything else ... forest roads, wider trails, lakes, rivers, etc, the Assault was flat out awesome!!

X2. Switchback assault also one of my favorite sleds.  Versatility is important to me and I don’t mind uncoupled skids.  You get used to it and adapt.

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone who says they rode some faggot paddle track on trail and it was fine is a complete know nothing faggot and doesn’t trail ride at speed. Seeet fuck those retarded pieces of shit will vibrate your feet to sleep at 60

My sks would go 85 w the 2.6” track.  Hated that sled but it would go anywhere