Check your account email address ×

FSCE DRIFT BASHERS UPCOMING TRIP CHECKLIST!!!!

f7ben

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Let's try and not turn this into a shit show if that's ok :bc:

Doesn't every thread that Bhen starts always turn into a shit show? :lol:

Seriously guys, I know what CE is and I expect arguing. I think everyone here should know where the limits should be. It's their choice if the decide to push past that point or not.

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Doesn't every thread that Bhen starts always turn into a shit show? :lol:

Seriously guys, I know what CE is and I expect arguing. I think everyone here should know where the limits should be. It's their choice if the decide to push past that point or not.

just bHan him already and get it over with...

:hdchr:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so a thousand with you on it... :thumbsup:

Hey listen just because you can’t muscle anything bigger than a 500 don’t be hating on someone who can handle a sled that probably weighs almost as much as your Prius!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's a fucking classic!!! Man back in the day on HCS Team250 Ryan made on of these about Racingchick and it was epic. Her brother finger blasting her in a closet was over the top funny. That was the end of her :lmao:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey listen just because you can’t muscle anything bigger than a 500 don’t be hating on someone who can handle a sled that probably weighs almost as much as your Prius!

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95209pcik6z6f4hbncif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm sure Glen spent 1 minute with you and said to himself, "Go kill yourself, retarded faggot!!"

No Glen developed the tune for the sled that added 90hp and was tailored for the stock clutching you brain dead cum guzzling know nothing faggot ass moron

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm sure Glen spent 1 minute with you and said to himself, "Go kill yourself, retarded faggot!!"

Have you spent a lot of time clutch testing and tuning over the years? Do you make your own adjustments or are you more of a stock or  buy a kit kinda of rider?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Freedom Sledder DRIFT BASHERS !!

Trip checklist for upcoming saddlebag

1. Have dealer change drive belt and adjust to factory spec. Assume there is a tool for this but could not find it on skidoo accessory webpage.

2. Have dealer verify and adjust ski alignment per factory manual. This is critical for the speeds we will be attaining in the park. The tour guide said to be prepared for bursts of up to 50mph

3. Check toolkit and make sure tools are appropriately sorted and cleaned. 

4. *** CRITICAL - Borrow or purchase track tension tool and ensure track tension is adjusted per factory spec. The track operation will be at its quietest between 7.1-7.5 kg of resistance and the bison in the park do not like noise at all. 

Recommendations - 

1. Run only skidoo XYZ Etec HS Pro Plus Premium DFI injection oil. The dealer said this is the lowest emissions oil available and the best option until the electric sleds hit the market. It is a bargain at $119 per gallon. I realize the powerful 600s are thirsty but this is the price to run with the big dogs. 

2. Bring spare parts such as fuses. The guide said he would handle minor repairs such as this. 

3. If you haven’t bought the recommended helmet communicator you will be out of touch and have to rely on hand signals. Please review the hand signal pamphlet that you were provided by Doug or Snowrider when you joined the club. Things happen fast at trail speed and we need to be ready to respond in an instant. Also the guide promised us at least 1 hour of hardcore off trail. You will need to have your boondocker club patch to participate in this portion of the trip. This is for experienced riders only. If you are interested in testing for your Boondocker patch please contact Carin2Carin. He has set up a very impressive obstacle course including a driveway jump and a deep pow area where he snow blows his sidewalks to try single ski carving exercises. 

As usual , let’s be safe …..wear our reflectors and god willing we will make it back to the lodge by dark and can all share our experiences and enjoy the complimentary glass of wine provided by club dues and the lodge each year!!

President - Doug

Vice - Snowrider

No check for spare fuses? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My trapper pepere sled would crawl right out of that!

I should see alot of them in the mountains this season if thats the case!

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I should see alot of them in the mountains this season if thats the case!

:lol:

Probably not. Summits are too limiting for the range of riding we like to do.  You wouldn't want one on a 1000 mile bagger ride, and I wouldn't try and wind a 650 lb sled in the same places you would on a 450 lb sled thats about 6" narrower.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Probably not. Summits are too limiting for the range of riding we like to do.  You wouldn't want one on a 1000 mile bagger ride, and I wouldn't try and wind a 650 lb sled in the same places you would on a 450 lb sled thats about 6" narrower.  :lol: 

Its easy enough to change out the a-arms and the summit can be riden on trail.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Have you ever ridden one on trail? The ski stance is the least of the issue 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

True, but its nothing I want to tackle mid season, or for the day.  I'd rather just get a Freeride or a Backcountry.  Loved my Backcountry, most versatile sled Doo makes imo.

88416896_10222267040414920_1674844349868802048_n.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, f7ben said:

Have you ever ridden one on trail? The ski stance is the least of the issue 

Yes. The wider stance lessens the t-motion. I wouldnt go longer than a 154 though. 146 is actually perfect.

• USA Contributing Member
On 10/24/2023 at 7:37 AM, f7ben said:

1. Have dealer change drive belt and adjust to factory spec. Assume there is a tool for this but could not find it on skidoo accessory webpage.

2. Have dealer verify and adjust ski alignment per factory manual. This is critical for the speeds we will be attaining in the park. The tour guide said to be prepared for bursts of up to 50mph

4. *** CRITICAL - Borrow or purchase track tension tool and ensure track tension is adjusted per factory spec. The track operation will be at its quietest between 7.1-7.5 kg of resistance and the bison in the park do not like noise at all. 

Recommendations - 

1. Run only skidoo XYZ Etec HS Pro Plus Premium DFI injection oil. The dealer said this is the lowest emissions oil available and the best option until the electric sleds hit the market. It is a bargain at $119 per gallon. I realize the powerful 600s are thirsty but this is the price to run with the big dogs. 

2. Bring spare parts such as fuses. The guide said he would handle minor repairs such as this. 

3. If you haven’t bought the recommended helmet communicator you will be out of touch and have to rely on hand signals. Please review the hand signal pamphlet that you were provided by Doug or Snowrider when you joined the club. Things happen fast at trail speed and we need to be ready to respond in an instant. Also the guide promised us at least 1 hour of hardcore off trail. You will need to have your boondocker club patch to participate in this portion of the trip. This is for experienced riders only. If you are interested in testing for your Boondocker patch please contact Carin2Carin. He has set up a very impressive obstacle course including a driveway jump and a deep pow area where he snow blows his sidewalks to try single ski carving exercises. 

As usual , let’s be safe …..wear our reflectors and god willing we will make it back to the lodge by dark and can all share our experiences and enjoy the complimentary glass of wine provided by club dues and the lodge each year!!

President - Doug

Vice - Snowrider

Don't forget your tampons.

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes. The wider stance lessens the t-motion. I wouldnt go longer than a 154 though. 146 is actually perfect.

Are you like Snowqueefer too and pretend to Ride Off trail? 

Mountain Sleds 97% trail ridden   :lol:

• Gold Member
On 10/24/2023 at 4:37 AM, f7ben said:

Recommendations - 

President - Doug

Vice - Snowrider

Where does the limited edition hardbound copy of the Olav Aeen’s clutch tuning bible fit into the picture?