Check your account email address ×

23/24 Cross Country thread

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

click the second link I posted... to ALASKA SNOWMACHINE RACING    any retard can without being a Facebook user... unless you're actually dumber than @ZR6000RR

quite the idiot competition you two have going on here. 9_9

let's see all the snow and your sled too while you're getting called out?  

:snack:

Derrrrrp! Just like I posted the first fucking time I can’t access it. 

3C660475-319B-44C9-A8D9-D4FDB1BFE8D5.png

Dustin Dohrn is so bored with the iron dog he’s talking about coming out to run a couple races with Adirondack XC. Zuckerberg knows he’s an iron dog guy so you have to switch to “all comments” to get his to come up, not there on “most relevant”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you've been Jimwit since... precisely when did you start posting here?

@Deephaven can back this up

he's another one I've met in person.

You follow me around like a lost puppy. I don't like you. Go talk to your imaginary friends. Plan a suicide. Find a fucking hobby. Deepthroat? Perfect for you. Both are dicks. Try them on for size. 

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You follow me around like a lost puppy. I don't like you. Go talk to your imaginary friends. Plan a suicide. Find a fucking hobby. Deepthroat? Perfect for you. Both are dicks. Try them on for size. 

do you wake up every morning and guess who's going to verbally kick your teeth in, or is it just instinctive most everyone you encounter will?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you wake up every morning and guess who's going to verbally kick your teeth in, or is it just instinctive most everyone you encounter will?

You mean nothing to me, so no. Do you. I've seen how popular you are with some of the fellas on here. Maybe take a break. Shut down the site, try to make a friend, actually pleasure your one and only, for once. If you are that, sorry. Just keep trying.

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you've been Jimwit since... precisely when did you start posting here?

@Deephaven can back this up

he's another one I've met in person.

Yes, since before he started posting here.  Was funny how he was the butt of a lot of the jokes made at the race.  Obviously a few others on here were as well though, but when it came to just being in awe of how dumb someone could be he was right up there.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Since there’s no SOO thread yet…

How many times will Cadarette break an aftermarket spindle with a 5 lap lead before they just try running stock ones?

IMG_2923.png

That thing sounds heavenly

• Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 2:43 PM, Palu49 said:

Since there’s no SOO thread yet…

How many times will Cadarette break an aftermarket spindle with a 5 lap lead before they just try running stock ones?

IMG_2923.png

whoa buddy... you'd best take that back.  

I've personally seen spindles of thier's that have held up and won... on the best chassis Arctic ever had to mimic 14 years later.  (can't find the YEAR OF THE CAT YouTube vid at the moment...) 

kind've a shame that @fortune46x personally killed the SX mod sleds.  good on MIRA for keeping that shit alive.  :)

20799185_10154708945227155_1085973270206915091_n.jpg

found it @Palu49... 

almost time for the annual GD S00 thread... which draws in more drunken spectators in one day than all the villages in Alaska for the entire iw0n daWg.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

found it @Palu49... 

almost time for the annual GD S00 thread... which draws in more drunken spectators in one day than all the villages in Alaska for the entire iw0n daWg.

You need below freezing temps to create ice. :news:

On 12/22/2023 at 6:58 PM, Palu49 said:

I just ordered slugs, schrader caps and the tools to do my own shocks this year

Schrader caps?  Why?  The caps on the catalyst and some of 22 sidewinders(late builds) have a different better cap design.( I thought any ways).The have a torque screw on the cap. I believe you need a "new" tool to service them maybe?  Im not a shock guru but I was under the assumption the caps were being replaced(years past) was because they leaked?  Just wondering why the need for them with the new design cap. 

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

Schrader caps?  Why?  The caps on the catalyst and some of 22 sidewinders(late builds) have a different better cap design.( I thought any ways).The have a torque screw on the cap. I believe you need a "new" tool to service them maybe?  Im not a shock guru but I was under the assumption the caps were being replaced(years past) was because they leaked?  Just wondering why the need for them with the new design cap. 

They have the “self healing” caps still. Schrader caps are easier to work with if you have to change setups once a week

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AK440 said:

You need below freezing temps to create ice. :news:

It’s been below freezing the last 5 days. They started track prep last weekend. They usually don’t do much prep to the track before the first of the year.