Check your account email address ×

23/24 Cross Country thread

It's been a while since I checked out this thread.  Now that I've had a chance to catch up from page 5, I'm amazed at how certain people act when they get busted for lying. To them, it's no big deal. They must think they still have credibility after getting caught, but I don't trust anything else they say, and I hope I'm not alone in feeling that way.

Edited by CaddisFly
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, CaddisFly said:

It's been a while since I checked out this thread.  Now that I've had a chance to catch up from page 5, I'm amazed at how certain people act when they get busted for lying. To them, it's no big deal. They must think they still have credibility? To me, I don't trust anything else they say, and I hope I'm not alone in feeling that way.

You can trust me. I actually do research. 

39 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You can trust me. I actually do research. 

Then you are too dumb to understand said research because either you lie incessantly, you are the dumbest mother fucker on this forum (that is saying something or the most logical which is both.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you seem to know more about it than I'm comfortable with this morning...

:roflcrying:

back when the cancel bud light thing was going I had a buddy who was a diehard coors guy talking about how he doesnt drink that queer beer so I had to dig up some dirt to piss him off lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

It’s the best, most reliable snowmobile ever built according to the internet. Even though they lost a class action lawsuit over it and it had to do with engine. 

Yamaha engine is tied with the team transaxle, and team primary clutch for least reliable part of  the XX as well.

Pretty sure @Tommcat thinks yamaha is the best engine builder on the planet

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Can't say the same thing about the PTO side.

20231208_174358[1].jpg

It’d be cool if Cat has their belt drive system figured out better than Polaris but I’m very skeptical.