Check your account email address ×

23/24 Cross Country thread

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Go quote me on it and prove it.  No way in hell I ever said a nytro will handle.  I realize that hurts your feelings since you own that piece of shit, but the setup for them is to trade it off.

I never owned a Nytro. 

Would you rather I refer to you as Cockhaven or Deepthroat? I think Cockhaven suits you better, cause you know, you’re like a haven for cocks. 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

However you want to express your maturity is fine with me.  I don't give two shits.

You did own a Rush and couldn't set it up though.  Fucking hilarious.  Easy as shit to get those things to ride great.

Really… so easy there wasn’t  thread after thread of how to prevent the FTS from bottoming? Tell us Cockhaven, what was your secret! I can’t wait to hear. 

Edited by AK440

32 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Really… so easy there wasn’t  thread after thread of how to prevent the FTS from bottoming? Tell us Cockhaven, what was your secret! I can’t wait to hear. 

God made you stupid for what reason? Giving one a chance at post birth abortion? One can dream, as nasty as that is I suppose. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

God made you stupid for what reason? Giving one a chance at post birth abortion? One can dream, as nasty as that is I suppose. 

Ah, brother fight.  He said you guys were identical twins and that someday you may break 80 on an IQ test.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, brother fight.  He said you guys were identical twins and that someday you may break 80 on an IQ test.

Where’s that Rush set up you’re bragging about?

A035732E-74E9-4BAD-914D-B46FFD6AFE80.png

Shitbird! Buddy! I can see where your anger stems from. Maybe some day you can actually afford to buy a *brand new* sled. So pathetic having to buy a used Pro-S.  How much child support and DUI bills do you have? 

Do you rent-to-own your TV and wash your clothes at a laundry mat? Maybe Jimwit can hook you up with a job to hold a sign? 

B00F56EA-8BDA-45FA-9FC1-709C33E2B37F.png

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Shitbird! Buddy! I can see where your anger stems from. Maybe some day you can actually afford to buy a *brand new* sled. So pathetic having to buy a used Pro-S.  How much child support and DUI bills do you have? 

Do you rent-to-own your TV and wash your clothes at a laundry mat? Maybe Jimwit can hook you up with a job to hold a sign? 

B00F56EA-8BDA-45FA-9FC1-709C33E2B37F.png

Weak!!!! :lol:

But yah maybe someday. 

For now its just used junk and pointing out lying trolls on the internet. :good:

• Haha 1

show em your ride @AK440

to prove it's yours, one shoe hanging from the left handlebar, and a gallon of milk or washer fluid on the seat.

feel free to embellish the picture with an Iron Dog sign, t-shirt or 55 gallon drum of fuel you stole

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Weak!!!! :lol:

But yah maybe someday. 

For now its just used junk and pointing out lying trolls on the internet. :good:

This is priceless! On the bold, used junk is all you can afford…. OMG. :lol2:What kind of fucking retard admits to real life shit on an Internet forum? Seriously, is it divorce, did your ex take all your pathetic earnings from your Quickymart job. 

I can now better understand where you find the time to search out 14 year old posts. NO JOB 🤣

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, AK440 said:

This is priceless! On the bold, used junk is all you can afford…. OMG. :lol2:What kind of fucking retard admits to real life shit on an Internet forum? Seriously, is it divorce, did your ex take all your pathetic earnings from your Quickymart job. 

I can now better understand where you find the time to search out 14 year old posts. NO JOB 🤣

You got me nailed . Between my 13 kids, 6 Baby Momma's, 3 Divorces,  Food, Gas, Cigarettes, Weed, Booze , Strippers, Medical Bills, Booze, Court and Lawyer Fees, Restitution payments, did I mention Booze, Im fucking tapped out man. 

Cant get a Job because No SkillZ and im  a violent convicted Felon, So I just live in my Sled Trailer currently and chop Firewood to make a couple bucks to get some Ramen noodles or Bush Beans and a couple of gallons of gas for my Generator. 

Cant sell the Sled because braaaap and Bros before Hoes and my Sled is definitely my Bro. 

So anyways Im taking donations because Im running the Iron Dawg next year so Ill send you a link to my PayPal, Venmo and GoFundMe page and id really appreciate a good sized donation or at least a warm place to stay and couple cases of Busch when I get to Alaska.  

If not I "found" myself an old BlueBird School Bus I stashed in the woods behind some farmers field with the legendary Caterpiller 7.2L I6 diesel that I am currently building into my Race Rig to haul my Sled.  So worse case scenario Ill sleep in that just let me park it next to your doublewide have the Nytro on standby for my backuP sled. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You got me nailed . Between my 13 kids, 6 Baby Momma's, 3 Divorces,  Food, Gas, Cigarettes, Weed, Booze , Strippers, Medical Bills, Booze, Court and Lawyer Fees, Restitution payments, did I mention Booze, Im fucking tapped out man. 

Cant get a Job because No SkillZ and im  a violent convicted Felon, So I just live in my Sled Trailer currently and chop Firewood to make a couple bucks to get some Ramen noodles or Bush Beans and a couple of gallons of gas for my Generator. 

Cant sell the Sled because braaaap and Bros before Hoes and my Sled is definitely my Bro. 

So anyways Im taking donations because Im running the Iron Dawg next year so Ill send you a link to my PayPal, Venmo and GoFundMe page and id really appreciate a good sized donation or at least a warm place to stay and couple cases of Busch when I get to Alaska.  

If not I "found" myself an old BlueBird School Bus I stashed in the woods behind some farmers field with the legendary Caterpiller 7.2L I6 diesel that I am currently building into my Race Rig to haul my Sled.  So worse case scenario Ill sleep in that just let me park it next to your doublewide have the Nytro on standby for my backuP sled. 

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You got me nailed .

Cant get a Job because No SkillZ and im  a violent convicted Felon, So I just live in my Sled Trailer currently and chop Firewood to make a couple bucks to get some Ramen noodles or Bush Beans and a couple of gallons of gas for my Generator. . 

On the bold, as you now well know, child molestation and incest are felonies in Vermont. Fucking pervert. 

Edited by AK440

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, AK440 said:

On the bold, as you now well know, child molestation and incest are felonies in Vermont. Fucking pervert. 

NOPE

All my felonies are for beating the fuck outta Alaskan inbred faggots that have sniffed way too much Glue, did way too much Meth, drank way too much Vodka, did way too much incest with their sisters and cousins, and tried way too hard on a Snowmobile forum for 20 fucking years. 

:bong:

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

NOPE

All my felonies are for beating the fuck outta Alaskan inbred faggots that have sniffed way too much Glue, did way too much Meth, drank way too much Vodka, did way too much incest with their sisters and cousins, and tried way too hard on a Snowmobile forum for 20 fucking years. 

:bong:

Oh no! Shitbird is threatening to beat people up over the internet again. :lol2::lol::lolz: 

D900AB97-F8AA-4982-827A-45BB24DACB05.jpeg

On 11/1/2023 at 4:55 PM, Deephaven said:

Like how the guy who can't afford any modern sled calls out a guy who buys one that is only a few years old.  

Where do you find the time to post while jerking off your buddy Pit Grunt on HCS? 

• 2 weeks later...