Check your account email address ×

23/24 Cross Country thread

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Pick my sled up sometime December. Fine with that. Zach, Brown and, well google it you fucking putz. Fuck, you are like a piece of TP stuck to a shoe. Good for nothing.

that's wonderful.  I look forward to your in depth Catalyst v Procross comparison thread this winter... especially considering you said Cat didn't need this chassis repetitively.  

of course Zach, Brown and Ben will get sleds, only an idiot from Minnelaska would expect them not to.  who else will get one or some that's not a pro class racer?  Hallstrom's, wait they also went to SkiDoo... nevermind.   

google it... continuously hilarious, knuckles down... weak shit.   

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's wonderful.  I look forward to your in depth Catalyst v Procross comparison thread this winter... especially considering you said Cat didn't need this chassis repetitively.  

of course Zach, Brown and Ben will get sleds, only an idiot from Minnelaska would expect them not to.  who else will get one or some that's not a pro class racer?  Hallstrom's, wait they also went to SkiDoo... nevermind.   

google it... continuously hilarious, knuckles down... weak shit.   

Well you will have to transfer from this useless HCS Forum to Cats. Last I checked. Halstroms Daughter is still on Cat. She wants to win. You pathetic twat!

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well you will have to transfer from this useless HCS Forum to Cats. Last I checked. Halstroms Daughter is still on Cat. She wants to win. You pathetic twat!

Gabby is most certainly racing a Christian Brothers Ski-Doo.

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

are you familiar with the internet... aside from your amazing google skillz?

click this to witness your stupidity--->  https://www.instagram.com/gabbyhallstrom/

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Are you familiar that there is life outside of it? Guess not, fucking twat!

are you telling us mister know it all #1 arctic cat fanboy didn't know the hallstrom's left cat for skidoo?

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you telling us mister know it all #1 arctic cat fanboy didn't know the hallstrom's left cat for skidoo?

giphy.gif

I could care less. I trail ride and other than the men's Pro, not in my radar. Cat RULES though.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hahahaaahahaaha!

did I quote you dumbfuck?

NO!!!!

you lose... 

jim-carrey-pathetic-loser-7ihybqty6l2ihg

You lose just by responding.  See, I dont have to google stupid shit to prove it. I will save my space for rational shit, not Jim Carrie and his lost humor.

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  Are you REALLY that stupid?

Ignore what Caddisfly typed and look at what YOU typed.  That is a screen shot, no editing text or time...

You might be dumber than Jimwit.  Holy hell!

Wow. You are really, really reaching. The guy I replied to said the Nytro was the worst handling sled ever than you reply to me that you have a super duper secret set up. I call bullshit on you and now you continue to backpedal :backpeddle: claiming you were referring to a different sled. 

Do you have shit for brains? Serious question. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You read at a level below most kindergartners

Cockhaven, you got caught in a lie. It’s that simple. Man up and admit you’re a dumbass that doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground and all will be forgiven… maybe.