Check your account email address ×

Mayor and Governor of NY are now calling out the vegetable in the White House.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Shouldn’t Trump be blamed for this? I mean according to the MAGA warts here Trump made the country euphoric in every way and attracted them ill eagles.

Biden admin invited and encouraged them to come

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not to mention changing all of the policies that were working on day 1. To blame Trump is laughable.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Shouldn’t Trump be blamed for this? I mean according to the MAGA warts here Trump made the country euphoric in every way and attracted them ill eagles.

The vegetable is now blaming NY officials for mismanaging the migrants. What’s with that? Tell me, what was Gov Greg Abbott supposed to have done with the flood of migrants in his state? He was demonized for shipping them to NY and Chicago. What were his alternatives? 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just when we thought you couldn’t get any dumber.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The question is why?  I know Joe is not the only guy with his hand on the tiller so it begs the question what is the goal of opening our southern border?  The first year or so I could have seen this as a mistake but now it seems clear it is part of a plan. 

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It is a good thing TDS is not a terminal disease or you would be in hospice with this comment.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The question is why?  I know Joe is not the only guy with his hand on the tiller so it begs the question what is the goal of opening our southern border?  The first year or so I could have seen this as a mistake but now it seems clear it is part of a plan. 

Those people coming over now will likely be US citizens by the 2028 election and will vote democrat. They will be guaranteed control of the WH until then if Trump is the rep. nom. In 2024.

Edited by Steve753

Was just listening to something about this a day or two ago. 

NYC and NYS have no legal recourse to remove them and it is their own damn fault.

It is in their state constitution to provide housing to the homeless, and their court system has been first on this.  

Word has gotten out that they cannot be sent elsewhere due to this.

However, Biden's bigoted administration is re-patriating immigrants from Venezuela.  Why only one country?

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

NYC and NYS have no legal recourse to remove them and it is their own damn fault.

It is in their state constitution to provide housing to the homeless, and their court system has been first on this.  

However, Biden's bigoted administration is re-patriating immigrants from Venezuela.  Why only one country?

Black gold maybe?

14 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

That statue on the guaranteed housing is a NYC thing not statewide but the thieves in Albany fail to mention that:news:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The vegetable is now blaming NY officials for mismanaging the migrants. What’s with that? Tell me, what was Gov Greg Abbott supposed to have done with the flood of migrants in his state? He was demonized for shipping them to NY and Chicago. What were his alternatives? 

There his migrants. Maybe other states should round up their homeless and crack heads and send them to his state?

Ya see how that works? Just ship your problems across state lines.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

That statue on the guaranteed housing is a NYC thing not statewide but the thieves in Albany fail to mention that:news:

Interesting.  The JRE episode I heard about it in says it is statewide, but I may have misheard or misinterpreted it.  I was probably 1/4 asleep in the tractor when I heard it.

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Those people coming over now will likely be US citizens by the 2028 election and will vote democrat. They will be guaranteed control of the WH until then if Trump is the rep. nom. In 2024.

Even Obama held the border crossing numbers to an extent.  This seems worse than just a vote getting scheme as now they are seeing Iranians coming across the border and the influx of cash this has created for the Mexican cartels ensures that we will no longer have a functional government on our southern border.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Even Obama held the border crossing numbers to an extent.  This seems worse than just a vote getting scheme as now they are seeing Iranians coming across the border and the influx of cash this has created for the Mexican cartels ensures that we will no longer have a functional government on our southern border.

Maybe congress can change the laws…..oh wait the house has burned down……MAGA TIME!

Just now, Mainecat said:

Maybe congress can change the laws…..oh wait the house has burned down……MAGA TIME!

Why bother it is not like Myorkis is going to do anything to reduce the border crossings.  Plenty of laws in place they are just not enforced.