Check your account email address ×

If Palestinians only acted more American Israel wouldn’t have to kill them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

OMG you are delusional.  

And what part of the article is false.?

Trump's foreign policies especially towards Iran were head and shoulders much better than Bidens

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

OMG you are delusional.  

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s an idiot also 

Yah....maybe not....sanctions at the very minimum was holding terrorist attacks at bay...idiots.

Screenshot_20231017_180827_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yah....maybe not....sanctions at the very minimum was holding terrorist attacks at bay...idiots.

Screenshot_20231017_180827_Chrome.jpg

Now we have completely inept imbeciles in charge who either have no idea how this happened or actually wanted it to .  I'm leaning towards both because you know they do but are really too fuckin stupid to pull it off

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Except they kept encroaching on more and more land then played the victim when people retaliated. Mercans want to shoot people for making an improper lane change. What would you do if someone stole your family farm?  

The real issue here is leaders on both sides are pieces of shit that have more to win from war than peace. 

I look back to 1972 and the Munich Massacre of Jewish Olympians and think why have the Jews put up with the Palestinians for so long. The Palestinians teach from kindergarten on to hate a nd kill Jews.  Why would  the Jews put up with this? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I look back to 1972 and the Munich Massacre of Jewish Olympians and think why have the Jews put up with the Palestinians for so long. The Palestinians teach from kindergarten on to hate a nd kill Jews.  Why would  the Jews put up with this? 

I remember Munich very well... I consider that part of the very beginning of so-called "terrorism".

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think you might be actually retarded 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now we have completely inept imbeciles in charge who either have no idea how this happened or actually wanted it to .  I'm leaning towards both because you know they do but are really too fuckin stupid to pull it off

Looking like the latter.  Sad really

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think you might be actually retarded 

I think you apply a double standard to the Jews but to be fair you are not alone. No country No people would put up with being attacked with rockets and mortars for 18 years and if they did it would only be because of their inability to strike back.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

They are retired Grand parents.   Good News Ben the left wing anti Semites at Harvard think just like you. 

So they are retarded Christian’s , got it 

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think you apply a double standard to the Jews but to be fair you are not alone. No country No people would put up with being attacked with rockets and mortars for 18 years and if they did it would only be because of their inability to strike back.

And no people would take what the Palestinians have endured either. It’s a fucking retarded religious war and we never should ah e picked sides. They are all fucking trash 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And no people would take what the Palestinians have endured either. It’s a fucking retarded religious war and we never should ah e picked sides. They are all fucking trash 

The Palestinians have turned down every offer of peace they have been given for more than 50 years. They have been offered a two state solution multiple times and still we end up here. There was a time when I had much sympathy for the Palestinians but that time has passed. I think my favorite from Ben's side of the argument is the gay college students holding a flag that says gays for Palestinians. Hamas would kill all of them for being gay.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Anler said:

You know they fucked up when joos are condemning Israel. 

As Ben says you just might be retarded...political power struggles just like Dims vs GOP

You would think that all Americans would condemn what's happening at our southern boarder...nope the Dims cheer it on, believing the boarder is secure. 

17 hours ago, Anler said:

Looks to me like they took it all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Take or given.   I meant AFTER WW2 and its creation in 1948. 

Edited by Highmark

Where is the proof the majority of Palestinian's do not support the Hamas attacks?   I mean I keep hearing this but the truth is many and possibly a majority of them want Israeli's killed. 

• Thanks 1